Reviews for Crimson Tears
ssssstacky chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
OMGE. ;_; That was so sad, I was on the verge of crying! I hope you make more fics like these! Going to my favs.
DemonHunter83 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
*sobbing*...this was so sad...i have a twin brother (I'm a girl) and i can't even think about what i would do with out him...i would be lost..I could never kill him no matter what...i just feel so bad for them having to go though something like that...*runs off to hug brother*
TK Grimm chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
omg.. when you said you need a tissue for this fan fic you meant it.. its so friggin sad! cant.. stop.. crying...
Sin chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I love your story! The first reason is because it has no yaoi and second it is very emotional and well-written. I hope you could write more stories like this one. Great job!
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Dear... this is a Master Fanfic!
gone-bam-gone chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
This is probley one of my fave's. It's so sad and sweet.
Taes chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Generally speaking, when you look into your twin's eyes/face, you don't really think "wow, he looks like me." I'm actually really surprised when people say I look "exactly" like my twin. Maybe 'cause I look at him whenever I'm talking to him, and I don't really look at myself all that often, so the mental image I have of myself is different from how I see him. Yeah, slight ramble there.

Anyway, this was really angsty and made me want to hit my twin. _ You really, really captured the feelings of kinship. I felt so bad for Itsuki and Mutsuki! If my twin made me kill him . . .ug. I'm not going to think about that.

This was very nicely done. Nice internal look to see where Itsuki's comming from.

I haven't actually played the game (just watched it at a friend's party _;), so do you know why the ritual didn't work? Did the Hellish Abyss (corny name) not want boys? I'm confused.

Yes, I bable. I'm sorry. Thanks for sharing!
Arroja chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
The story was very nice and it also brought on a lil water works._ Keep up tha great work.
Mokora chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Oh my God! T.T No! So sad! Itsuki... T.T T.T Wonderful, but I'm crying! T_T
Maria Haruka Takino chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
That was a great story! Just to let you know, those aren't the true lyrics for My Immortal. Not to offend you or anything, but they're like this:
"Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me..."
"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I've held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me.."
Again, a great story, just remember to check your music afcts next time, k? No offense intended! _
White Phoenix Eternal chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
No matter if the ritual had been sucessful or not, they will always be at your side, and guide you through life. You may not think they're there because there was no crimson butterfly, but twins are part of each other's soul, mind, and heart. They could never leave you if you don't want them to. They stay with you forever and through eternity. That's my saying and what I believe, anyway for FF2. Top finish it up, I really liked this fic. Continue! _
In a mix chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
He wasn't my favorite character (Mio and Mayu are), but I must admit, he looks positively cute with his white hair. No matter, I was choking as I got to the end.. it made my eyes water but no tears fell. Which is good since once I cry, I cry like a muffin. But seriously, that was great. I didn't really know that their ritual.. Well.. You know.. Since I didn't know what happened yet, but that's ok. It was really good. I loved it.
Now if you would make one for all of the twins and how their connected, now THAT would be something to read all night. Anyway, it was really sad and touched my heart as I went deeper. I give it an A. *sniff*
ZeroShot chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Its so sad...
Gogo chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Wee Itsuki is so hot but this was like twinsest shonen-ai. Only ai cause nothing was done but woo Itsuki is fun to say like not how they say it but Its-ski U's are silent in japanese most of the time so I said it like that... more fun that way too.
Miyuki chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Wah! This is so good! Even thoguh I haven't finished the story and only reached up to a certain part because it's too freakin scary, this is still really good! You captured everything perfectly.