Reviews for The Best Worst Chocolate
Bibliophile90 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Aww, that's so sweet. Touya's sixth sense is amazing... He knew his sis was gonna be a kaijuu even before she was born. This is very well written, I like it. _
Alice in June chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Aww ... you made me sentimental.

Beautiful, well-written work. It's so nice to see a pre-series fic :D.

I love how this fic was so meaningful and lovely. I adore the interaction between Touya and his mother, it's so delightful and cute, and the end is unexpected (seeing how much Touya dislikes his mom's chocolate) but heartwarming.
Rain Sky chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
It's different and well written.

Most people assume that since Sakura is part of the title of the story, they don't dare to write about Sakura's generation before she was born.

But you accurately portrayed a young Touya enjoying time with his parents.
Bishlov chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Sweet with a capital F as in FLUFFY!

I'm trying to get some inspiration in getting over my WB and I thought what better way than to read L-chan's fics.

On to the next one hehe. Can't believe I missed out on a lot...
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Very sweet!
Kirei Blossom chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Wow, I really loved this story! Which was bound to happen, since I absolutely love Touya, and I love Nadeshiko. It's rare to see such fics around anymore. *wistful sigh* You're a really great writer, and captured the essence of their relationship great. Maybe I'll read some of your other stuff now. Ja!
Kirei Blossom*
Metajoker chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
One of the best stories between a mother and son I've ever read.
peacewish chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
(falls to the floor, a puddle of melted sap) So wonderful! Yet another example of how a sugary one-shot can be touching and sweet without making a reader want to gag on their breakfast. Little Touya is so cute. In fics centered around his childhood, we often see the baby Sakura, but it's rare to see Nadeshiko when she's still pregnant. That made it unique right off the bat - and that tacit understanding between father and son regarding her culinary skills: too cute! He's so serious and protective of his mother even at this age, you can really see the oedipus complex thing. I always conjectured that it was because his father probably spent most of Touya's childhood at the library and on-site, working on his PhD - hence the close relationship between mother and son. But that's just a theory, and anyway you did a swell job with their dialogue at the beginning.
How come I'm a loser and I never know what's going on with all these 'challenges'? I feel out of the loop. Where do I find this Tsukimine Shrine community, anyway? And do I have to have an LJ to join? Somebody give me a clue here.
seiko123 chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
It was good. Touya thought his sister would be a monster from the begining! ' Anyway, I liked it. Good job!
SibylSofiana chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
This is really so sweet, L-chan! It’s really love at it’s most basic! Fujitaka is always so patient, and the way he teaches Touya the meaning of love is so nice. And Touya is just so adorable. Happy Valentines Day! Hope you get the best best chocolate!
Yorik chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
this is so sweet_
absolutely fluff-a-licious!
Illusions of love chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Aw...it's so sweet
brokenAngelYue chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Aw! Kawai *goes off in search of chocolate* _
butterflydreaming chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Yay! Another story that features Nadeshiko! My dream is that she'll get her name on the character search list someday... .
It's a sweet and simple story, but, please don't take this harshly, it could be more. I feel like it touches on/ reminds the reader of things that we know but have maybe forgotten, like her bad chocolates (Sonomi said something about that at one point) and the love of rainbows (which is of course featured in the episode with S & her Great-Grandfather), yet the story doesn't present a new way of looking at these things. I know, I know, it's just a one-shot challenge answer, but I felt that I had to give you a sincere review opinion. Feel free to call me names now.
Laurus Nobilis chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Aw, that was lovely! It was really heartwarming. :)
I love your characterizations of all of them, but especially little Touya. Such a smart young boy, he is...
"Mothers always heard everything."
So true! _