Reviews for Ghosts of Old
SweetRevengeful chapter 26 . 7/9/2008
I was about to click for chapter 27 and realized there was none.

So I made the 'oh fuck...' face and decided to review.

I must say this is one of best LxG fics I have read.

I felt the characters emotions and ironies mentioned, I was rooting for Becky by the way. But oh well...

I know you heard this before and I hope you don't get annoyed.

But we(the readers) only beg and irate you because we love this story so much.

So please be an angel and update~
anime-catdragon chapter 26 . 6/4/2008
Um...I know incessant hounding can be annoying...but it HAS been a few years my dear...you think you could get on that updating?(Besides, I'm a "new" reviewer, you can't be mad at me, so there -sticks out tongue- :)

My...this was...well...amazing does not seem to be descriptive enough, haha. I loved it! I've been reading silently for awhile now... after much consideration I decided that it was only fair that I review for it. So here I am, doing just that. Don't you feel so honored? haha.

Anyways, you've portrayed all of the characters superbly. I especially love the interaction between Tom and Huck. I do so love that friendship of theirs, and you write it beautifuly. I was so insanely happy at the beginning of this when I found out that Huck was alive. That was one of my favorite moments of this story, you wrote it so wonderfully it seemed almost real. I feel so bad for Tom...to have had to live with the feeling of losing his best friend. Perhaps Huck should be punished for his near-death-experience by almost losing Tom...but I do say almost...cuz Tom's just so amazing, haha.

And kudos to you as well for you made me actually kinda sorta like Becky and Mina...both of whom I usually find annoying.

Now...because I have the darndest feeling that Dorian is NOT, in fact, dead, (he is such a delicious villain, no?) I must ask you again, PLEASE UPDATE!

ehem... Thanks again for such a wonderful story :)

~Cat
DeadSparrow chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Hey how come you don't update anymore? This was a really awsome story and I want more! Please update soon! Its been a really long time since you've updated
Razorblades.And.Long.Ropes chapter 26 . 6/21/2006
So I just started reading your stories. They are awesome by the way. But I also noticed that it has been...what...SIX months since this story's last update? Okay, five, but that is like WAY to long to keep me hanging on something as important as the Tom's fate. Your not going to kill off Huck, are you? 'Cause I love Huck and that would just not sit well with me. Okay... enough ranting. Please updat SOON! -Tweaks
Queerquail chapter 26 . 1/13/2006
Oh gee. Leave us all in suspense, *again*! Good action. Right now I'm half expecting Dorian's head to reattach...you know, he can't be dead that easily, right? Or maybe I'll know when you update? ;D I like the Skinner bits too.
wicked-n-lazy chapter 26 . 1/10/2006
I've waited for ages to be able to check my emails, and then I saw you'd updated! That was written so well, I hate you...Looking out for the next chapter!
Wind-Sorceress-Pluto chapter 26 . 1/1/2006

O.O

awesome
lookaway618 chapter 26 . 1/1/2006
Very vivid chapter. Loved the sword play action and as always you write an excellent story. Keep them coming. :o)
Invisible Rose chapter 26 . 1/1/2006
how can you leave it like that

and its about time you updated

please let the next chapter come quicker

but anyway love the chap. its amazing just like the rest of the story
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 26 . 1/1/2006
At LAST!

An update!

PRAISE THE LORD!

(Having calmed down)

Sorry, but, seriously, glad you updated at last- and on the bit I've been anticipating for so long.

Glad to see you used my line about the ape and the ant; maybe, once Gray's dead for CERTAIN, Tom could make a comment about how even ants can topple empires if they're in the right place at the right time?

(You know, ant bites a horse, horse is thus unavailable for a messanger, message is never delivered, a general doesn't know about a mass of soldiers heading towards him, and everything falls apart as a result)

Of course, there is still the MINOR problem of Mina having gone mad from lack of blood to take into account, but, personally, I'd worry about that once the nineteenth century's answer to Narcissus has been eliminated for good.

Update soon!

(Please make it a LOT sooner, if you can)
Invisible Rose chapter 25 . 10/31/2005
Kick ass story

and i love your writing

update soon please
DiabloCat chapter 25 . 10/1/2005
Whoo! Action's heating up! Not to mention a nice little bit of Skinner-focus here and there. Please get yer fingers a-typing - don't leave us hanging! (It puts a horrible strain on your shoulder, y'know...)
Drakena the Destroyer chapter 25 . 10/1/2005
Looks like the Americans are in deep trouble, hope the League comes to aid them on time. I want to see Hyde in action!

I'm planning on working on a Something Wicked illustration for you, it'll look like one of Tim Burton's infamous stop-motion films.
wicked-n-lazy chapter 25 . 9/23/2005
I only have a vague idea of whats going on because I couldn;t be bothered to read to the whole thing again but I congratulate you on this chapter. You're so good at writing fight scenes!
pucktofaerie chapter 25 . 9/21/2005
Ah...so it's on then, huh? Love the beginning with Skinner, love the action with the boys...and do I detect a PotC quote? Or maybe it's just a coinsedence. Can't wait to see what's next. Keep up the great work and update soon.