Reviews for THE COME AROUND
munequita chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
This story is so 's great to see Faith and Robin together as writing is so descriptive it makes you feel like you are you made this a series focusing on Faith as a slayer and mother i would read it.
KColl2003 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Don't necessarily agree with all of it, but a very sweet and well-written story nonetheless.
Faith has quit all fandoms chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
this fic is so freaking sweet, in a weird way. Not sugary at all, b ut still, it gives you this warm and fuzzy feeling.

and th final line? it was perfect.
Michelsita chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
This is a beutiful story about a perfect moment in the future, a birth it's a miracle specially for the ones who have met death so many times.
After ten years, they have found what they were looking for, redemption.
A touching fic, I love it.
Xanderette43 chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
This is definitely one of the all-time best "Post-Chosen" stories I've read so far. I loved the end, how symbolic it was. It was truely plausible for this to happen. I just wish we got to actually see it. Keep up the amazing work!
MeoW03 chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
*BOWS*
That is the most beautiful Buffy fan fict' I've ever read! EVER
yPU r GR8!
cassye chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
keep going that was really sweet
rma chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Loved it. Very sweet and touching. I did feel a little bad for Buffy, but her chice of boyfriends makes me think that motherhood is not on her agenda. Maybe that would have chanced after "Chosen" because Buffy no longer has to risk her life nightly.
Too bad that choice was taken away for her. Ironic that Faith gets gutted but Buffy is the one with injuries preventing child-birth.
Am I the only ones thinking of F names here? Names like Fray? Loved the Xander/Faith interaction. Those to joking around always brings a smile to my face. The firendship between the chosen two is also very sweet. Excellent fic :)