Reviews for Underneath the Glittering Stars
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
glorious
ReadingAndLovingIT chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This is amazing! Its so beautifully written! The details you put in it and I think the angst is what made the story so sweet in the end.
SkyRage chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I almost cried. It was very beautiful.

I agree with you. I also hate bad endings.
Asona35 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Brilliant story! I almost started crying too! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Its so beautiful it made me cry!
xxMymyxx chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Nice story! Part of me was hopeing he would say "I don't love you" and you would make a seres about you.
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
LOVED IT! The speech actually seems like it's midieval and sounds authentic! Awesome job and wonderful story!

Amethyst 269
Red One1223 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
DAMN YOU AND YOUR ABILITY TO SOMEHOW MAKE ME AND MY OWN CHARACTERS TO ALMOST START CRYING!...in a good way I think, but with what happened, I almost started to cry because of what Zelda was like feeling and stuff when she confessed to Link and etc.
emmie chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
aw i luvd it! haha reading a good love story always makes me feel bubbly!

peace luv && narwhals

emmie
Lil chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
LOVED IT!
Queaky chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Enjoyed the story and thought it was well written... misunderstandings pollute everyone's life so it also connects with the readers... very good.
MalinTheSwede chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
You are definetely one of the best authors on this website. This story was so beautiful, and I think you are really, truly a great writer. I hope you will keep writing about Zelda and Link because I will read them. This story is...wonderful.
Manus Dei chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
That was beautiful...
Persephone Oswald Oleesen chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Wow... That was really beautiful. The writing was superb, really it was. I don't think I've read a prettier Zelink story on this site. Loved it, hope you write more soon!
ectobiiologist chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Aww! That was cute! Zel and Linka are cute together, and that's a fact!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »