Reviews for Inherit the Wind
Lily chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Please update this story!
QuicksilverWitch chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Love, love, LOVE this series so much! Your writing is fantastic and alluring, ensnaring the reader with emotion and vivid imagery. Keep up the great work! :)
Infinite Devil Machine chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Wow. xD

Yes, I read the entire trilogy up to this point before reviewing.

So take everything positive I say, and multiply it by 13 for all the chapters I missed

Your writing style is amazing, and so is your word choice, and all your metaphors and imagery, and they way you convey emotions beautifully, and the plot's pretty great too, and EVERYTHING ELSE.
shaid chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
While it's dishartening to see that you never finished this, I can understand how hard it can be sometimes. I'm going to put this in my alerts just in case you do decide to work on it again someday. I'd really love to read more. Your writing is incredibly eloquent and the tone is just wonderful. The plot is also really great. I hope someday you finish this.
Vincelia Valentine chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
Oh god please tell me your gonna finish this story sometime! it's been two years, but authors have come back to finish stories with longer time in between! I really really like this story. It's got a great plot. and it's written really well
Oyuki chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
this is awesome! please have more. please?
moving right along chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
I have never reviewed any of your Trigun fics before, but would like to say that I absolutely adore them. I do hope there's still a chance you might pick this one up again one day, as you've crafted quite a heartbreaking story here. I know it has given me the sniffles several times - and that's a good thing! It would be a shame to leave it unfinished, and I know many people would be thrilled to see it continue. If, one day, I see it has been updated, I will be a happy girl.
LaniReviews chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
Oh, gosh-it's been almost a year since this was updated! (Whoops, not scolding. That'd be presumptuous and rude, and life certainly gets the best of everyone at some time or another.) I'll just continue to hope the tale's not done yet, because I was absolutely enraptured the whole way through this trilogy. Your writing is tremendously graceful and mature-even if the plot were lacking, that alone would make the stories stand out in a very good way. And the plot? Love part one. Such a sweet but not cloying reunion. Two and three are everything that should be badfics-surprise pregnancy, unaware father, major angst. Except your stories are everything the melodramatic fics want to be, because you manage to hit the right note with every character and manage to make them so very human. This fic resonates so much-the last two chapters were like punches to the guts, and I'm lost in anticipation, wondering where life's path will take them. This is such wonderful work-I hope we'll see more from you, because what you've already done is such a light in this section.
Neku-Sama chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
I am really looking forward to an update in this series.

O.O I just read through the whole thing today.

Couldn't put it down.

Update again, please D
Vime chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
Please upodate, this is one of my favorite series of fics on this website and I do hope that you continue to write it.
AnimeMangaMichelle chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
great fic hope that is not the ending
Lucky Meryl chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
i read them all in one day! Update soon please. I have fallen in love with your writing therefore you MUST update soon.

C-YA

DPA(Pyro)
LadyCecilia 1 chapter 2 . 4/23/2004
i love the story cant wait to read more.:-D
the old fart chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Happy to see another chapter! We all knew the twins would grow up way too fast...
Which, unfortunately, brings up a small problem: Millie's husband would've noticed their abnormal growth rate much earlier. He's got two kids, and no matter how dense he is, he would know that babies do *not* crawl at two months. And Millie would have known that newborns do not smile.
I suspect you don't have kids? I was clueless about this sort of thing until I had one.
Also, it would've been impossible for Meryl to take care of twins (and Plant hybrid ones at that) wihtout 24 hr/day help for at least the first month. Her postpartum recovery would be at least a month, plus feeding the kids constantly, and changing them (God I hope she has disposables!)- I barely had time to take a shower every day during the first couple of months.
However, these are details that only a mother of young children would notice. Your story is one of the few well-written, mature fanfics out there. I await your next chapter eagerly!
BTW how is she going to find Vash? Dead reckoning?
Mar-Mik chapter 2 . 4/2/2004
wow, happy. _
*sniff*
The kids are growing up...so fast..;_;