Reviews for Library Rules
mabidiso chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
You need to write more FMA stories!
Sekhem chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This is a wonderful character sketch, and I love the way you wrote about libraries. The bit of interaction between Ed and Mustang was cute, too.

Any chance I could get the URL of the picture?
damncritic chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I love the way you wrote about the library :)
Bird chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I think the end is perfect. You have a warm, 'I'm home' feel to the rest of the story, and it's just soft and perfect. I don't have the words for it.
Peeka-chan chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I like the image of alchemists not worshiping a religion, but libraries instead. It's about time someone other than me worshiped the librarians!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
It ends kind of suddenly, but I still enjoyed it. I agree with the whole unspoken-rules and librarys-are-as-holy-as-churches thing. Ahh, The glorious smell of parchment and ink...
Lomelindi chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
oh wow XD so beautifully FUNNY. i luved the beginning and the part about ed trying to drop-kick armstrong (an interesting mental image) wonderful job! i luv the ending too, it really does have that soft, drowsy feeling to it.
Henrika chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Thought I reviewed this. I particularly liked the observation at the start. And the librarian telling Ed that he was a waste of a good librarian had me laughing. Keep writing!
Nando the RPS King chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Another well done one-shot. You've a good eye for including detail in your work.
aphinitea chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
oh oh oh...where can i get the picture? ur fic made me want to see it...seems so cute...AALREADy...
moothril chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
XD I love it! I love libraries, and this fic amused me ever so much. Especially because I could see it all playing out in my mind's eye..._ Very well done.
Madoushi-Clef chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
That is so cute. That's just too damn adorable. _
Syaoyue chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
cool FMA fic!
Neptune47 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Aw, I really liked that. I'm a big fan of the Roy and Ed's odd friendship, and this fit perfectly into their dynamic.

I'd be interested in seeing the picture that inspired it, though. Is there a website I could find it at?