Reviews for Don't Speak
godess bubbles chapter 16 . 12/4/2014
Love it!
Juri Sensei chapter 16 . 4/26/2012
I can't believe that I haven't reviewed this yet! :0 what's wrong with me? Anywho, let me start off by saying that I absolutely loved this! If I remember correctly, this was the first Saiyuki story that I had ever read on here. I think that it's a shame that there aren't more people who know about Saiyuki, but at least those of us that do can read something as awesome as this story to help the obsession live on :3 i think what I loved most about this story was how you made the plot flow seamlessly; you had the perfect balance of action and awkward-man-emotion time. And you had them all in character pretty much the whole time! That is a feat in itself!

Thank you for writing this. Thank you for keeping the love for Saiyuki alive. And thank you for helping to aid my unhealthy fangirl obsession for making my favorite male characters gay. Have a good day :D
KaKashiisWifey chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
That was one of the most enjoyable fics I have ever read. Awesome Job!
KaKashiisWifey chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
soo close to lemony-goodness...but the plot twist was great!
KaKashiisWifey chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
nooooooooo goku..whyyy?
KaKashiisWifey chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
poor gojyo..if sanzo screams at him i swear.. *lol like i can do anything about it*
KaKashiisWifey chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
love the story!..oohh fight scene!
Almecestris chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
:D This chappie made me fee warm and fuzzy inside.
Almecestris chapter 11 . 5/9/2010
You. Are. Evil. I'm only lucky because this fic is finished and I wouldn't have to titter on this big CLIFFIE waiting for the next chapter.
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 16 . 7/10/2009
This sroty was truely amazing! I loved it! You did an awesome job!
Ragni Mithrim chapter 16 . 9/2/2008
a wonderful fic! many apologies for not reviewing before hand I just finished it and couldn't bring myself to sotp and review..sorry...

anywho, wonderful wonderful wonderful!

Ragni
Azamiko chapter 16 . 6/17/2008
_ This was fun. Even better, it made SENSE!
snaphappyfma chapter 16 . 5/14/2008
An utterly fantastic read. Thank you!
SesshyKinsLuv chapter 16 . 1/21/2008
I finally finish..

It was amazing.. and though I am a little disappointed Sanzo and Goku didn't get frisky, I can say that the ending did satisfy me. It was very happy. I like happy endings.

Ja ne!

Sesshy T.
SesshyKinsLuv chapter 10 . 1/16/2008
Whoever critisizes you obviously does not know much about Saiyuki, because your stories are amazing.. Maybe they are just perverts...-_-

Well anyways, I love you!(Well you know what I mean. )

Ja ne!