Reviews for A Home of Shifting Sand
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2016
Amazing! Very well Done! I liked it so much.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
100% AMAZING
Aliyah Johnson chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Why are Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley traveling around the world together ?
bleeb90 chapter 5 . 2/13/2015
I loved your story. Especially all the background tid-bits. Awesome.
CupcakeFlake chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
:) love the story. But it confuses me a lot
kit7714 chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
What a great story! It's nice to read something that goes along slightly different lines for a change - especially if it's this unique and this well written...:) Thanks for the great read!
Hermes09 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I few years ago I read the first story in this series. I loved it and today for some reason I decided to go back and reread it when I discovered there were sequels.

I thoroughly enjoyed your plot, the work you had Harry and Ginny do. It works very well together. I see this as more realistic than canon. And you make Ginny into a well-rounded character; something I feel the books didn't do as well.

I believe that in the second story you said that there would be more than a trilogy, though this story is over 6 years old. I'm not sure if you changed your plan - I would love to read more of their adventures. I would actually really love to see Harry find a place to call home, or have some base of operation. But if this is the end it was pretty perfect.
Stephanie O chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
I know I've read this before, so apparently it was on another site. Where can I find the last 3 stories that you mentioned previously? I liked how fearless Ginny was, taking down Ellie/Marisa, but I can see how scary that would've been for Bill to see! His baby sis isn't a baby anymore! :)
wizmage chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
I am glad you wrote this story. I am going to look for a sequel now.
staryllia chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
by the end of ch. 2 I was convinced Ginny was pregnant! this was great.
tea break chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
"Home" was absolutely briliant trilogy and I sincerely hope that you will write a sequel to it. It was a blissful oblivion to read it! Pls keep up writing!
BocMage chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
Excellent little trilogy. This story is really begging to be a longer setup and asking for more detail and more missions. Good work and good luck.

-mage
Sariii chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I'm glad to know you're still writing for HP. Just a reminder that loyal followers await "Home" just as much as your Harry does~

Best wishes!
Sporkmetender chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
This is wonderful and sweet and unexpected. I love the idea of Harry and Ginny as a secret agent couple. And I love the idea of Bill turning Fred into a warthog, especially in defense of Ginny :)
Miss Millie chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
Hello, You just can't leave us like this! This would be such a great set of stories about theire jobs...If you write more keep me on the list to let me know.

Keep writing