Reviews for Gone or Yet to Come?
Razzeeberry chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
That is such a sad story ']
The Duplicitous One chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Joseph should burn in hell. And so should Marvel. God damn both of them. They just keep putting so much crap between Rogue/Gambit. I swear its gettin just as tiresome as Rachel/Ross from FRIENDS. That's the reason why I never read fics from comic verse. Its just too f*cked up. The story is good though. A bit too angsty for my tastes, but good nonetheless. I just hope you update and make Remy kick the day-lights outta Joseph. I read your story 'Beyond the Spandex' before reading this & after reading this, I am absolutely pissed now (and have also lost the warm feeling I had inside me before)LOL. But that shows just how good you write. Looking forward to your next update.
Big Fan chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
Wow. The 'Gone With the Wind' scene was hot.

You should continue it, if not in this story, than in another.

Seriously! I mean seriously! Damn!

Please write more. PLEASE!
blaise91 chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
you really need to update this story it is so good. i love all of your stories!
Jacadiee chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
No! It can't be finished for now here. That means I have to wait till the up-date. I'll never survive!
Loyalx2xNone chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS STORY IS WAY TO GOOD FOR YOU TO JUST DROP IT LIKE THAT...I MEAN SERIOUSLY WILL ROGUE GO BACK TO REMY OR WHAT...Maybe you could just answer my question with a small summary of what happens next you don't have to give the whole thing just a yes or no and how...please this is depressing...I'm BEGGING YOU PLEASE!
Monday's Angel chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
OHMYGOD! fanTASTIC fanfic! love it...NO stupid Joseph..why cant he just die! thats a bit harsh perhaps so after that..world peace..update soon plz...
Ludi chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
:D I did so love reading this story so far. It wasn't anything too complicated, but you skillfully write a great array of emotions that make this a joy to read. I loved reading from Remy's POV in the first chapter. I always find his POV the most interesting to write and to read about, and you have a great handle on his character, senstive and thoughtful, yet you give him the strength, purpose and downright sexiness of his character. ;)

I understand the dilemma that both he and Rogue are in now that he's back and it's tragic, especially since she was the one who left him to die. His devotion to her gives him anamazing amount of credit. I don't find it unreasonable that she'd choose Joe over Rems just for the sake of touch - for someone who's been starved of touch, it makes sense that she'd want to be in a relationshop that made that possible, unarguable even. By the same token, I liked the fact that her and Remy could still be sexual people without having the ability to touch. After all, it's true - you don't need direct flesh-to-flesh contact to be able to - ahem - satisfy sexual urges. I wish more people would pick up on that fact, because after all, it makes commonsense. So kudos for bringing that up. ;)

Anyway, I know it's been a while since you updated it, so maybe this fic is dead, I don't know... but I'd definitely like to see an update to this! Thanks for the great read,

-Ludi

PS - I never told you before but... I love your penname! -
Karen chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
I'm glad he's not still angry with her over Antarctica here. Now if only there was some way to get rid of Joseph. I hope you'll write more.

As you may already know, Rogue and Gambit will be getting their own

books this Wednesday and in September. Marvel has already stated that there

will be problems ahead for the couple beginning with what happened in

X-Men 158. The previews for Rogue 3 say that she will be tempted by

another man, and Gambit's writer has hinted that he will be tempted

by beautiful women and might start sleeping around again. It's

looking as though they will break up yet again.

Some fans have organized a campaign to keep this from happening. For more information, please visit this topic at the Rogue and Remy Love Machine message board:

. ?

There is also an online petition here:
Stalker's Stalker chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
i like it. definately juicy what's gonna happen next?
romy-4-eva chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
i love the story keep it coming

now i bring all you romy fans BIG NEWS

we must save the romy relationship

marvel is at it again act before its to late

GO TO THIS WEB SITE NOW!

SAVE THE ROMYNESS!

WE MUST ACT BEFORE IT TO LATE!
kitsuK8 chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
holy crappers omg you have to update! my eyes are freaking crying a river ova here! you have to update! PLEASE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! PLEASE!

~*~loves~*~
Eskimo Jo chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
omg, superb! please write more soon...
Celestiline chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
Omg please post another chapter... i want...no... NED to know what happens! you are an awesome writer...* sniffle* I hope everything turns out okay for Gambit...he's my favourite...
Orion Kohaishu chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
I love this! You must update and, if I may be girly for a moment, if Rogue doesn't want Gambit, can I have him? *Gets angry glares from the boyfriend* I mean- uh... Great story! Heh heh heh heh... Update soon!

~Orion