Reviews for For Sale
Lady Maiya chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
Aww, this is just so funny and sweet!
yugiL chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
SO CUTE!W LOL Sasuke and his overactive imagination XD
Random Person chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
Oh my...I've laughed so hard my stomach hurts! That was great! All the comedy played in nicely!
GinRyu-chan chapter 2 . 5/27/2004
FIRST REVIEWER! Heh, love this...no matter how many times I read it, I still laugh. Great job!
Goldilocks chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Now that was one of the best stories that I read! you should definately write a continuing fic! Good Idea about your NarutoXsomeone idea...that way everyone gets pleased, but I didn't like the way it ended! Naruto and Sasuke!-nope, not that kinda fan! -...but with Neji, and pretty much anyone else is cool!
Little Leila chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Naruto? For Sale? And Gaara had no money? That was plain and simple evil of you. But I like it. _ And Neji and Sasuke fighting over him like little kids, that so was hilarious. Great job. _~
Goddess-of-da-Cheeseburgers chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
er...that was...different...amusing, nonetheless...so much pink...my eyes hurt...
Saori-Hime chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
LOL! that was so cute! There were a couple of times that I just outright couldn't stop laughing! Like when Gaara noticed he didn't have money.. lol... and the bending machine comment! LOL please write more! *gives her more green tea and weird crackers* XD
Watermelon Gal chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
rofl
omg
its so sweet and funni at the same time *giggles*
please please please
write a sequel
please?
firedraygon chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
*giggles insanely* This was awesome! Naruto for sale? XD That's a lot of competition.
Please write more soon. This idea was so cute!
~firedraygon97
ccslover chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
how cute nahahahaha
though i would LOVE to buy kakashi though hehe
someone chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
roflmao if you don't know what that means well it means rolling on the floor laughing my ass off! that was hilearous! I loved it!
Ame no Megami chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
haha... that was cute, Naruto for sale! heck, i'll spend my whole college savings for that!
Iceheart19 chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
I like it. It wasn't that bad. It kinda reminds of the fic where at a party Sasuke, Neji and Hinata confesses in public to Naruto. Its still good.
esachasa chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
*snikers* I BI 002 YEN! Do i get him now?