Reviews for The Depths of Winter
CaliforniaCougar chapter 26 . 9/19
I finished this in a day. Bloody brilliant. I didn't much care for the surprise ending, but it was still a heart wrenching story that was beautifully written.
I read this a second time. You are one amazing person.
This is amazing... I’m so happy with the way you write! If there were more brilliant writers such as yourself the world would be a better place.
Undertheskys chapter 26 . 5/2
Great story. Loved the development of their relationship and how you written both of their internal struggles. To be honest, I never saw that coming. The antagonist i mean. I wish there was more.
Ikeea chapter 26 . 3/18
It was wonderful:)
Sigrid Frost chapter 26 . 2/3
Absolutely brilliant. One of the best Drarry's I have read so far. I think you captured Draco's struggle to learn to live with a disability quite well. I adored Harry's new Muggle friends. The twist near the end was no great surprise, there were several hints
K chapter 26 . 12/24/2017
Oh! I truly enjoyed this.. It was brilliant
LoonyBadger chapter 26 . 11/13/2017
Omg this was amazing!
Anonymous chapter 24 . 11/13/2017
HAH! I KNEW IT!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/20/2017
This was like the best fic I've ever read! It was so good and full of twists and turns in every corner and i loved the development of their relationships... I love this fic and I'll always remember it.. I really would've liked to read the novel that harry was writing about the dragon...xD
spittingllama7856 chapter 26 . 9/17/2017
Aww! I almost cried there at the end, it was just too amazing.
It's really sad about Hermione, but I love the way you were able to drop little things throughout it that hinted at Hermione's betrayal. Like the potion, and that strange coldness she had at one point in one of the chapters.
I loved the way you wrote Draco!
I am so heartbroken over Ron... It always makes me really sad whenever I read something where he dies.
Harry... He's so sweet!
Myra and Darius reminded me a lot of Hermione and Ron, which made me a little sad. Because, well, you know, Ron's dead.
I love how Harry and Draco ended up getting married on the anniversary of Draco's accident. It's like Draco's not letting anything get the best of him. Loved it all!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/6/2017
This story was a dream. An absolute dream. Just thank you
guest chapter 26 . 7/6/2017
damn
madval29 chapter 15 . 6/13/2017
There's so much mystery surrounding Draco's life before the accident. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 14 . 6/13/2017
Ok but they need to address the power imbalance. I imagine Draco and Myra talking about their crushes together. Great chapter!
2,710 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »