Reviews for The Depths of Winter
HunHan3a chapter 1 . 5/16
Wow!
Malfoy just being a -
Harry just want to help him, right
I'm curious to next chapter
Good fic!
Silvanesti chapter 26 . 5/16
This review will contain spoilers.
Read through the story in a day, quite enjoyed it although I had a hard time accepting Hermione as the villain. I can understand it, it works plotwise, but I still have problems with it.
I liked Myra and Darius, they were good characters, and the interaction between Harry and Draco was very good.
And I think you're Swedish so I have no idea why I'm writing this review in English. You write well in English though, I only noticed two or three errors.
Lucie.A-K-H-D chapter 26 . 5/5
This story was so incredible ! I love it ! Really, thank you for this, I read during work (it's the first time it happens) but no matter ! You make something great here !
Maybe read you soon !
Lucie
Lucie.A-K-H-D chapter 24 . 5/5
I just cry. You are an horrible person to write this you know ? And what is this chapter's end ? I have to work and I can't because I'm affraid about the following ! T.T
Thanks for this great story (even if I haven't read the rest for the moment) ! :)
Lucie A.
Lucie.A-K-H-D chapter 23 . 5/5
Well, I think Hermione is under all of this ! I'm pretty sure she is ! I let to see it next time
Lucie.A-K-H-D chapter 21 . 5/5
Hello :)
I began to read this story in french (because... I'm French and I'm not really sure of my english level...) but the translate isn't finished, it stopped at chapter 20 ! But I love your story ! I can't just stop like this, without knowing the end... So I try to read your text in english.
And, so, I want you to know I really appreciate your story and it's a pleasure to practice my poor English with your story :D I love it and I really have no regrets for trying.
Thank you for the story ! :D
Becka3490 chapter 26 . 4/11
awesome fic, read it in only one day!
Whoaaa
The PTSD Harry was really interesting, and I loved the way his and Draco's relationship blossomed ever so slowly :3
Very beautiful, thanks for writing it :D
TheCauldron chapter 26 . 2/23
*bolts to my feet applauding wildly*
I bet it was Mona.
Fujikaze Akira chapter 26 . 11/27/2014
What an amazing fic o
At first, I'm a bit hesitant to read because in the summary tell Draco end up paralysed. I'm not sure I'm going to like the story.
But now, I'm really really glad I give this story a go and I really love it!
Importance chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I absolutely adore your story. The story has such a unique plot. I felt like crying a bit too when I read it. I love reading stories that allow you to feel such raw emotions like yours does. The only qualm I have is that it was a little too obvious about what/who was making Draco get sick. It was already a little bit evident without you dropping some hints and clues in the text. Other than that, you did a phenomenal job.
bondageluvr chapter 26 . 10/17/2014
This was absolutely lovely, from beginning to end. A fantastic story, with great characterization and wonderful writing xx
Eliza Scott chapter 26 . 10/6/2014
Wonderful. I've really enjoyed your story. I hope you still write, you have a talent and a discipline for it. I really looked forward to finishing it today and I've just spent the last 2 hours curled up with it. Thank you :)
Eliza Scott chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
It's past my bed time. Way past. I'm probably going to be late for work tomorrow. Ah well! I love the concept for this story and admire your skill in portraying their thoughts and feelings. I've added it to my favorites.
2,623 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »