Reviews for The Depths of Winter
purple potter head chapter 26 . 7/14
I absolutely loved this heart touching drarry!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 26 . 7/6
Loved it
~Stasia
Oh my god I LOVED this fanfic so so much! Thank you very much for writing this Drarry fanfic and I loved the plot and the characters. This story is one of my Drarry favorites now. :D
Joy chapter 1 . 4/30
I don't usually write a comment and I'm not a native speaker of English so I had some difficulties to read it but I really enjoyed this story. I'm so thankful for letting me read this story. You described the characteristics of Draco and Harry very well. I'm so impressed. I also like the song of Lene that Draco sang in the story. I love everything of this story. Thank you so much
blackbloodywolf chapter 26 . 4/15
such a wonderful emotional story, I loved it~
You know, we never actually met Candy did we?
silberfuchsII chapter 1 . 3/18
Oh wow, this is exactly the story i was searching for for weeks. I'm so eager to know with what you will come up next, that i cut this short and read on, i just wanted to let you know that i love this first chapter. They are all so in character!
Murasaki Hina chapter 26 . 3/3
I have become a fan of lens Marlin after reading this and now whenever I hear 'flown away', I can't help but think if this beautiful story. I have to say, I hate how things were left with Hermione and the fact that Ron is dead. it would've been nice if Hermione was able to actually like Draco and become his friend properly.
jadethetroll chapter 26 . 2/28
wonderful, heartwarming ending and just the right amound of tension before that
Moongirl12121 chapter 7 . 2/8
Ha! I called it. Hmm, so now Malfoy is going to get young master Harry all sexually confused and distracted from book writing? Sucky.
Moongirl12121 chapter 6 . 2/8
Is Hermione's potion for Malfoy actually hurting him? Since most Veela's don't do well with potions at all?
Moongirl12121 chapter 5 . 2/8
Hmm, I wonder what exactly is going through Malfoy's head.
Moongirl12121 chapter 4 . 2/8
Hermione told you to eat something before you took that Harry. And... What did Malfoy do? Is he the reason Ron's dead?
Moongirl12121 chapter 3 . 2/8
So Harry is going to have to contact Hermione in order to get Draco the medical service he needs. I'm not sure why he didn't think of this earlier. They might have even been able to help with his spinal injury.
Moongirl12121 chapter 2 . 2/8
Harry is batshit insane. He's hearing voices, because that war fucking Broke him. Fuck, who all is dead in this version?
2,672 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »