Reviews for The Depths of Winter
Random Person chapter 26 . 6/10
Woah. That took my on a journey. It was so intense and like im amazed at how even though i'm the worst at focusing on things every word managed to capture my attention. it's the best thing i've read in a while (and thats saying something considering I read around 10-15 fanfics everyday cuz I have an obsession lol) I feel so lucky to have found this story, even though it was created over 7 years ago. Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece :)
theunraveledghoul chapter 26 . 5/17
This was a really really beautiful story. I loved it so so much.

Thank you, thank you so much for writting this brilliant piece of Drarry
I know okay chapter 26 . 4/9
So cute. I'm happy for them and sad it's over.
I know okay chapter 25 . 4/9
I'm glad they are all okay.
I know okay chapter 24 . 4/9
Ah, it was Hermione. I was so hoping it wasn't. I'm glad she gets to be with Ron again, in a way.
I know okay chapter 23 . 4/9
Hmmm... And just who exactly is behind that door? I can think of someone but I hope I'm wrong.
I know okay chapter 22 . 4/9
So are they after Draco specifically? It makes me wonder if his accident hadn't also been intentional.
I know okay chapter 21 . 4/9
I'm glad they finally went to the Aurors and Harry got his wand back.
I know okay chapter 20 . 4/9
I can't believe they haven't already gone to the Aurors. Ridiculous to wait so long and dangerous.
I know okay chapter 19 . 4/9
I would have postponed school after all of that even if I still wanted to go. I'm glad he's quitting.

Now I'm terrified since neither of them do magic anymore or have a wand. How are they going to protect themselves?
I know okay chapter 18 . 4/7
Poor guys can't catch a break. So sad. That was worse than what actually happened in the books.
I know okay chapter 17 . 4/7
They have needed to have that talk for a while.
I know okay chapter 16 . 4/7
Cute.
I know okay chapter 15 . 4/7
I wonder what Draco actually did to save Harry.
I know okay chapter 14 . 4/7
The house sounds great for them. Definitely better than the apartment.
2,749 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »