Reviews for The Depths of Winter
TheCauldron chapter 26 . 2/23
*bolts to my feet applauding wildly*
I bet it was Mona.
Fujikaze Akira chapter 26 . 11/27/2014
What an amazing fic o
At first, I'm a bit hesitant to read because in the summary tell Draco end up paralysed. I'm not sure I'm going to like the story.
But now, I'm really really glad I give this story a go and I really love it!
Importance chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I absolutely adore your story. The story has such a unique plot. I felt like crying a bit too when I read it. I love reading stories that allow you to feel such raw emotions like yours does. The only qualm I have is that it was a little too obvious about what/who was making Draco get sick. It was already a little bit evident without you dropping some hints and clues in the text. Other than that, you did a phenomenal job.
bondageluvr chapter 26 . 10/17/2014
This was absolutely lovely, from beginning to end. A fantastic story, with great characterization and wonderful writing xx
Eliza Scott chapter 26 . 10/6/2014
Wonderful. I've really enjoyed your story. I hope you still write, you have a talent and a discipline for it. I really looked forward to finishing it today and I've just spent the last 2 hours curled up with it. Thank you :)
Eliza Scott chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
It's past my bed time. Way past. I'm probably going to be late for work tomorrow. Ah well! I love the concept for this story and admire your skill in portraying their thoughts and feelings. I've added it to my favorites.
Lizu chapter 26 . 9/27/2014
Should have probably been Romance/Mystery - spent my time having weird flashes of Draco taking down armed guys by rolling on them with his wheelchair, "Pump it" style - but it was an entertaining piece, nonetheless. I confess a weakness for Harry-leaves-the-world-of-magic stories, but this ended very, very well.
HpRocks chapter 26 . 9/19/2014
Beautiful… really touched the heart. And a few tears were shed as well. I imagine John Legend's 'All of me' playing in the background to this last chapter :) Even though this fic was written 10 years ago, it's still very relevant! Im glad I finally got down to reading it :)
Junno-chan chapter 26 . 9/18/2014
Hey !

What an amazing story you wrote ! Even if it's an old one, I really enjoyed it !
I was wrondering if someone had already translated it in french ? Well if not, I'd love to do it if you agree !
Ian Le Mju chapter 21 . 9/4/2014
Would like to read more of chapter 21. won't show your site. Could you send the link to me? .U.
Flinch Cain chapter 26 . 8/4/2014
This was a really brilliant story, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I especially appreciated all the twists and turns you filled the plot with, from the initial suspicion of Hermione regarding her cold demeanor towards Draco and the spell she cast on him, and the potion, to the disregard of that idea when Mona became the suspected villain and back to that final, shocking reveal of Hermione in all her mad glory. You wrote very well, so you should be proud. I am a picky person, but this fic is definitely a keeper. Keep writing!

Flinch
OnlyIntuition chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
man, this story has me by the heart. I want to know more about why Harry left and changed his name and about Draco's past!
Dimplz chapter 26 . 7/26/2014
This was the best line right here: "I mean, a hidden society in London? A magical school? Wizards and witches? It sounds rather like a good novel." LOL or a good seven novels!

Anyway, I enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing.
AliceCullen3 chapter 26 . 7/26/2014