Reviews for The Depths of Winter
Emrys SZ chapter 26 . 10/1
I am crying.. This is so beautiful .Draco and Harry found each other and i love their Myra and Darius.. And Darius.. God! he is such an amazing friend ..He saved their lives at the end...I loved this story pace and everything!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 26 . 8/25
Well, I was COMPLETELY surprised by the villain in this story. WOW.
Clyden chapter 26 . 8/20
God. This was touching. Such a wonderful story. Fuck never encountered the character who was the villain being a murderer. I'm so schookt. Thank you though it was a wonderful read.
Kushka chapter 26 . 2/9
Great story
pax399 chapter 26 . 11/21/2020
Omg I loved it sooo much
lny chapter 26 . 8/16/2020
Undoubtedly the BEST DH fiction I have ever read. And I don't think that will change even as I read more of them.
(and I'm proud of myself, who was suspicious of Hermione ('cold', remember, and the potions) and figured it out. cheers)
Random Person chapter 26 . 6/10/2020
Woah. That took my on a journey. It was so intense and like im amazed at how even though i'm the worst at focusing on things every word managed to capture my attention. it's the best thing i've read in a while (and thats saying something considering I read around 10-15 fanfics everyday cuz I have an obsession lol) I feel so lucky to have found this story, even though it was created over 7 years ago. Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece :)
theunraveledghoul chapter 26 . 5/17/2020
This was a really really beautiful story. I loved it so so much.

Thank you, thank you so much for writting this brilliant piece of Drarry
I know okay chapter 26 . 4/9/2020
So cute. I'm happy for them and sad it's over.
I know okay chapter 25 . 4/9/2020
I'm glad they are all okay.
I know okay chapter 24 . 4/9/2020
Ah, it was Hermione. I was so hoping it wasn't. I'm glad she gets to be with Ron again, in a way.
I know okay chapter 23 . 4/9/2020
Hmmm... And just who exactly is behind that door? I can think of someone but I hope I'm wrong.
I know okay chapter 22 . 4/9/2020
So are they after Draco specifically? It makes me wonder if his accident hadn't also been intentional.
I know okay chapter 21 . 4/9/2020
I'm glad they finally went to the Aurors and Harry got his wand back.
I know okay chapter 20 . 4/9/2020
I can't believe they haven't already gone to the Aurors. Ridiculous to wait so long and dangerous.
2,755 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »