Reviews for The Depths of Winter
Lucie.H1 chapter 24 . 5/5/2015
I just cry. You are an horrible person to write this you know ? And what is this chapter's end ? I have to work and I can't because I'm affraid about the following ! T.T
Thanks for this great story (even if I haven't read the rest for the moment) ! :)
Lucie A.
Lucie.H1 chapter 23 . 5/5/2015
Well, I think Hermione is under all of this ! I'm pretty sure she is ! I let to see it next time
Lucie.H1 chapter 21 . 5/5/2015
Hello :)
I began to read this story in french (because... I'm French and I'm not really sure of my english level...) but the translate isn't finished, it stopped at chapter 20 ! But I love your story ! I can't just stop like this, without knowing the end... So I try to read your text in english.
And, so, I want you to know I really appreciate your story and it's a pleasure to practice my poor English with your story :D I love it and I really have no regrets for trying.
Thank you for the story ! :D
Becka3490 chapter 26 . 4/11/2015
awesome fic, read it in only one day!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/4/2015
Whoaaa
The PTSD Harry was really interesting, and I loved the way his and Draco's relationship blossomed ever so slowly :3
Very beautiful, thanks for writing it :D
TheCauldron chapter 26 . 2/23/2015
*bolts to my feet applauding wildly*
Guest chapter 12 . 1/13/2015
I bet it was Mona.
Fujikaze Akira chapter 26 . 11/27/2014
What an amazing fic o
At first, I'm a bit hesitant to read because in the summary tell Draco end up paralysed. I'm not sure I'm going to like the story.
But now, I'm really really glad I give this story a go and I really love it!
Importance chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I absolutely adore your story. The story has such a unique plot. I felt like crying a bit too when I read it. I love reading stories that allow you to feel such raw emotions like yours does. The only qualm I have is that it was a little too obvious about what/who was making Draco get sick. It was already a little bit evident without you dropping some hints and clues in the text. Other than that, you did a phenomenal job.
bondageluvr chapter 26 . 10/17/2014
This was absolutely lovely, from beginning to end. A fantastic story, with great characterization and wonderful writing xx
Eliza Scott chapter 26 . 10/6/2014
Wonderful. I've really enjoyed your story. I hope you still write, you have a talent and a discipline for it. I really looked forward to finishing it today and I've just spent the last 2 hours curled up with it. Thank you :)
Eliza Scott chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
It's past my bed time. Way past. I'm probably going to be late for work tomorrow. Ah well! I love the concept for this story and admire your skill in portraying their thoughts and feelings. I've added it to my favorites.
Lizu chapter 26 . 9/27/2014
Should have probably been Romance/Mystery - spent my time having weird flashes of Draco taking down armed guys by rolling on them with his wheelchair, "Pump it" style - but it was an entertaining piece, nonetheless. I confess a weakness for Harry-leaves-the-world-of-magic stories, but this ended very, very well.
HpRocks chapter 26 . 9/19/2014
Beautiful… really touched the heart. And a few tears were shed as well. I imagine John Legend's 'All of me' playing in the background to this last chapter :) Even though this fic was written 10 years ago, it's still very relevant! Im glad I finally got down to reading it :)
Junno-chan chapter 26 . 9/18/2014
Hey !

What an amazing story you wrote ! Even if it's an old one, I really enjoyed it !
I was wrondering if someone had already translated it in french ? Well if not, I'd love to do it if you agree !
2,755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »