Reviews for The Depths of Winter
PATRICIA MALFOY chapter 26 . 7/23/2014
I LOVEDIT
obackbarama chapter 24 . 6/6/2014
I KNEW IT I FREAKING KNEW IT. I was like "HMMMM HERMIONE GAVE DRACO A POTION TO MAKE HIM UNRESPONSIVE THATS... SUPICIOUS" BUT THEN STUFF- AND I DIDNT! BUT THEN YOU!-NO.
obackbarama chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
IT'S MONA, ISN'T IT? It's totally gotta be. But, WHY? I'm so confused right now; this legitimately BOTHERS me, omg lol. But yeah. Mona's culprit, or at least part of a group, I'm calling it.
BlueSecretGarden chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
Oh my Gooooood! Your story is just amazing! So sweet and thrilling and poetic and moving and funny and beautiful! Just perfect! I loved it, every single word of it ! Thank you so much for sharing this little marvel! It was amazing! I'm looking forward to read your other works :) Thank you!

kisses,

BSG
Drapine chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
Wow. Just Wow.
This is the story I've always been waiting for. I love how your characters stay close to the original ones and your writing style. I'm not a fan of changing the original story line, but it was acceptable. Also, there are a couple of things missing, like: why doesn't Draco have PTSD after such an accident? And how do they have sex, without Draco being able to get a erection and feeling anything down there? It IS indeed possible, but it takes some time for the partner to figure out, where to touch, how to touch and some time for the handicapped, to adapt.
But apart from that: Great turn with Hemoine and just a great story overall. I was glad, that it had an happy ending. I normally don't like them tooo happy. I personally would have "let" Draco stay in the wheelchair. But I've read so many bad, devastating endings, with deaths of the characters you learn to love, since I've started reading FF, and it was a welcome change, as I was praying for them to survive. So: Great job and I'll certainly will look at your profile,if you have more good stories!
CuriousTooMuch chapter 26 . 5/7/2014
This is a completely amazing story with the perfect mix of angst and fluffiness.
Surprisingly, I read between the lines and I already had my doubts about Hermione.
All in all, it's a fic worth a re-read and another. Makes me love Drarry even more. 3
Keep up the good work.
Av.
Kiki1770 chapter 26 . 5/4/2014
Simply beautiful. Thanks for writing such an awesome story, it was enjoyable beginning to end.
Kiki1770 chapter 24 . 5/4/2014
Oh my goodness! You made Hermione the bad guy! Never saw that coming!
Kiki1770 chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
Ahh that was beautiful
Kiki1770 chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
Thanks for revealing the past. I still sort of wish this would eventually go back to cannon but I like it none the less
Kiki1770 chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Oooh. I was quite excited about this story, but I didn't think you would take the entirely tragic past angle with Ron and Hermione and everyone else being dead and all that. I was hoping that Harry and Draco would help each other get over there pasts and Harry would reunite with Ron and Hermione
The son of Lilith chapter 26 . 4/7/2014
merci,
j'ai lu les 20 premiers chapitre traduits en français par Jess HDH et les 6 derniers chapitres avec un traducteur,
c'était une belle histoire !
chuurin chapter 26 . 3/18/2014
I'm so sorry I'm not someone with a great sense of words, but really, this story is really amazing!
I can say that this isn't only one of my favorite drarry fic but also one of my fav Harry Potter fic!
tullemojen chapter 26 . 3/8/2014
Beautiful, loved it! Thanks for sharing
SciFiLvr13 chapter 24 . 2/23/2014