Reviews for The Depths of Winter
Flinch Cain chapter 26 . 8/4/2014
This was a really brilliant story, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I especially appreciated all the twists and turns you filled the plot with, from the initial suspicion of Hermione regarding her cold demeanor towards Draco and the spell she cast on him, and the potion, to the disregard of that idea when Mona became the suspected villain and back to that final, shocking reveal of Hermione in all her mad glory. You wrote very well, so you should be proud. I am a picky person, but this fic is definitely a keeper. Keep writing!

Flinch
AccountHasBeenDeletedd chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
man, this story has me by the heart. I want to know more about why Harry left and changed his name and about Draco's past!
Dimplz chapter 26 . 7/26/2014
This was the best line right here: "I mean, a hidden society in London? A magical school? Wizards and witches? It sounds rather like a good novel." LOL or a good seven novels!

Anyway, I enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing.
AliceCullen3 chapter 26 . 7/26/2014
LOVE IT!
PATRICIA MALFOY chapter 26 . 7/23/2014
I LOVEDIT
obackbarama chapter 24 . 6/6/2014
I KNEW IT I FREAKING KNEW IT. I was like "HMMMM HERMIONE GAVE DRACO A POTION TO MAKE HIM UNRESPONSIVE THATS... SUPICIOUS" BUT THEN STUFF- AND I DIDNT! BUT THEN YOU!-NO.
obackbarama chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
IT'S MONA, ISN'T IT? It's totally gotta be. But, WHY? I'm so confused right now; this legitimately BOTHERS me, omg lol. But yeah. Mona's culprit, or at least part of a group, I'm calling it.
BlueSecretGarden chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
Oh my Gooooood! Your story is just amazing! So sweet and thrilling and poetic and moving and funny and beautiful! Just perfect! I loved it, every single word of it ! Thank you so much for sharing this little marvel! It was amazing! I'm looking forward to read your other works :) Thank you!

kisses,

BSG
Drapine chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
Wow. Just Wow.
This is the story I've always been waiting for. I love how your characters stay close to the original ones and your writing style. I'm not a fan of changing the original story line, but it was acceptable. Also, there are a couple of things missing, like: why doesn't Draco have PTSD after such an accident? And how do they have sex, without Draco being able to get a erection and feeling anything down there? It IS indeed possible, but it takes some time for the partner to figure out, where to touch, how to touch and some time for the handicapped, to adapt.
But apart from that: Great turn with Hemoine and just a great story overall. I was glad, that it had an happy ending. I normally don't like them tooo happy. I personally would have "let" Draco stay in the wheelchair. But I've read so many bad, devastating endings, with deaths of the characters you learn to love, since I've started reading FF, and it was a welcome change, as I was praying for them to survive. So: Great job and I'll certainly will look at your profile,if you have more good stories!
CuriousTooMuch chapter 26 . 5/7/2014
This is a completely amazing story with the perfect mix of angst and fluffiness.
Surprisingly, I read between the lines and I already had my doubts about Hermione.
All in all, it's a fic worth a re-read and another. Makes me love Drarry even more. 3
Keep up the good work.
Av.
Kiki1770 chapter 26 . 5/4/2014
Simply beautiful. Thanks for writing such an awesome story, it was enjoyable beginning to end.
Kiki1770 chapter 24 . 5/4/2014
Oh my goodness! You made Hermione the bad guy! Never saw that coming!
Kiki1770 chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
Ahh that was beautiful
Kiki1770 chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
Thanks for revealing the past. I still sort of wish this would eventually go back to cannon but I like it none the less
Kiki1770 chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Oooh. I was quite excited about this story, but I didn't think you would take the entirely tragic past angle with Ron and Hermione and everyone else being dead and all that. I was hoping that Harry and Draco would help each other get over there pasts and Harry would reunite with Ron and Hermione
2,754 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »