Reviews for The Depths of Winter
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This is different from and Drarry I've read before... It's good to find something a little different :)
Lilah chapter 26 . 2/10/2014
This is a really, really good story!
Harry and Draco are a cute couple and I like how long it took for the two to like each other, it usually doesn't take as long and thus is very out of character.
I really loved it and it's sad that it's over...
PanicAttacker chapter 25 . 1/29/2014
Nooo, this story was so close to being perfect! (I've always preferred the tragedies. In other words, I wish that he'd stayed asleep)
One thing, though, I think you should go back and get rid of those moments when you wrote about Hermione's expression being "odd" or voice "tense." It make the ending EXTREMELY predictable. Otherwise, I love it!
so.ouka chapter 26 . 1/29/2014
Omg i know it's been 10years but at the time i was only seven and not very interessed in fandom haha. Whatever, This Is one of the best fic i read in here. I mean Just woah i read the 20 first chap in french (because yes, i am french) and the 6 left in English. And we don't really care but i was crying at the epiloge. Omg i so happy for them! You made my night dear (it's 1 a.m...) i know That There 99% of chances That You Never read That review, but if You do, free to answer, That Will be a pleasure. *sob*
Guest chapter 14 . 1/27/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Tblu2326 chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
Dude, you are a wizard! Remember that thing called magic!? Let this be a lesson learned! Geez. -not the least bit sympathetic- P:
Tblu2326 chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
I just thought of this, but isn't their a potion that can regrow bones? Skel-grow I think it was called. Was that what Granger was talking about? That they could have fixed him then, but now that it had begun to heal, they couldn't?
Tblu2326 chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
It is annoying how BE GRATEFUL in underlined three times through this chapter for Draco. I understand Harry is essentially doing the 'good' thing by helping him...but what is the point when he doesn't want it? It is, after all, his body. Harry doesn't own it, and therefore has no opinion on what to do with it.

Similar to the choice on weather to pull the plug (If the person said 'yes' do so) the family opinion doesn't matter, since it isn't their body. No matter how sad it is to let that person go, if they agreed to it, then you have to honor them.

Harry wants to help? Fine. But there isn't a reason for him to be an asshole while he is doing it. Draco didn't ask him to come back to the hospital, he did that on his own free will. So, it would be nice if he actually asked what Draco wanted.
Tblu2326 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
I am sorry, I can already tell this Harry is going to irritate me if he keeps reacting this way every time he is reminded of magic. Seriously.
thehereandnow33 chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
AWESOMENESS! :D
KissKiss73 chapter 24 . 1/1/2014
I knew it was Hermione! Ever since the potion that made Draco all wierd, I bloody knew it! :D
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 24 . 12/29/2013
OMG I NEVER GUESSED IT WAS HERMIONE. Damn, where were the clues? Was I that blind? I never read an Evil!Hermione before.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
I love the feels and the healing in this chapter!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Hmm, starting a cafe seems like a wonderful idea for Draco. Productive and lively.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I feel more like that was Draco's failed suicide attempt.
2,755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »