Reviews for The Depths of Winter
Sumthin Clever chapter 22 . 10/4/2013
Harry kissed Draco to show how stupidly love makes people act. Harry inadvertently said he loves Draco. D: Did neither of them even NOTICE?!

Uh oh. She got him.
Sumthin Clever chapter 21 . 10/4/2013
This actually made me do research on whether men with spinal injuries like Draco's could achieve erection or orgasm. It appears some can't. Luckily Draco can.
Sumthin Clever chapter 20 . 10/4/2013
I can't understand what made them go to dinner before calling the Aurors. If Mona was still alive, I doubt she will be by the time they leave Myra's house. And even if she wasn't, the trail is running consistently colder the longer they wait. If there was a way to trace residual magic at a crime scene, it'd all but be dissolved later. They're not helping themselves.

Last chapter you said the curse was one word but it's two.

"Besides, the curse could have been traced to reveal the caster." Really? Then why couldn't the same have applied to Draco and the curses put on Ron? You said without Draco's wand there was no evidence. Why is this curse different?

I'm glad they have each other. They need each other.
Sumthin Clever chapter 19 . 10/4/2013
My my. They should have let her inside. Now that crazy brod is too close.
Sumthin Clever chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
No offense to your beta, but I think the singing scene was the best one of the fic. So far at least.

Harry's an emotional wreck right now. o.o

Ah Draco. Ron's death was not your fault.
Sumthin Clever chapter 17 . 10/4/2013
I'm not a fan of the description of how Ron died. Too tidy of an explanation i suppose. Just doesn't sit right.

But Draco comforting Harry through his fit of tears was very welcome.

The tummy line had my eyebrow going up, honestly.
Sumthin Clever chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
Here's where it turns real.
Sumthin Clever chapter 15 . 10/3/2013
Oh yay. He gave the story to Myra. It wasn't lost. x3

I feel like Harry should have seen the wound of a blood exchange, assuming Draco didn't heal the both of them wandlessly. But he apparently did some kind of chant without a wand so maybe he did.

He kissed him. x3
Sumthin Clever chapter 14 . 10/3/2013
Harry has long since been planning on making his home more comfortable and accessible for Draco. x3
Sumthin Clever chapter 13 . 10/3/2013
Hermione was the only one out of anyone's sights when she went to the bathroom.
Sumthin Clever chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
I do like this as much. Draco taking care of Harry now. Harry telling Draco he was worth the loss of all of his physical possessions. I'm personally thinking of the new story he'd started writing. His friends being there for him. Yes. Very nice.
Sumthin Clever chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
No, I can't say I do like where this ended. But since I know how the story ends I won't complain. But Mona was clearly in on this shit. -.-
Sumthin Clever chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
So Hermione is studying, what? Chemistry? Just saying she's studying "science" is far too general. Science comes in many flavors.

I love their progressing relationship.
Sumthin Clever chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Oooh. First name basis. Progress. And the venting of feelings. Better progress.
Sumthin Clever chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Hermione hadn't known my ass. She was having Harry poison Draco for weeks. -.-

Ha. I love the new beginning for his book. ;]

Ugh. I forgot you killed Seamus, too. x.x

Oh, if Draco comes to understand Harry has been stripping him for weeks now. xD!
2,755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »