Reviews for The Depths of Winter
Sumthin Clever chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Hermione's reaction to not being allowed to take Malfoy was... something. Not worrying yet, though it should have been. Not suspicious, as it should have been. But...curious. Someone should take note.

Yes, can see how a demand on something that was a relaxing habit for him would be annoying.
Sumthin Clever chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Ha. I am still loving this. x3
Sumthin Clever chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Harry should have realized that long ago. Muggle methods weren't working. Get him a Healer.
Sumthin Clever chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
I like how you throw all these old quotes from the books in, haunt Harry as they do. It's cool. ]

And I like Harry's friends. I enjoy good OCs. And Draco, of course. Though I admit to wanting him out of the hospital and home with Harry already. xD!
Sumthin Clever chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I read this story over a year ago. I think it's far past time for a reread, don't you? ;] It's been on my mind lately.

I forgot Harry was a student. D:

Malfoy really should have found a way to St. Mungo's. They might be able ti fix him.
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 26 . 9/23/2013
Holy crap. This was fucking beautiful. I don't think I've ever felt so many emotions in two hours. Bravo!
suushisan chapter 26 . 9/8/2013
Holy fucking shit. That plot twist ! I ... This is the ... Ugh I love it so much. Made me cry. Hermione omfg
tyneth chapter 26 . 8/30/2013
that was great ! didn't know how to start this review in another way but still ... it's so true I'm frensh, started HPDM a month ago and i found this fic translated in frensh. I completely fell in love with the story, so when i got at the last chapter translated, i just had to search for the original, god bless the english teacher, i have a good level in english, i would have died of frustration otherwise ... you are a wanderful author, thanks for the great time i spent on your fic, keep up the good work ! (hoping i was comprehensible)
MadCupcake chapter 26 . 8/1/2013
It was awesome! I loved it.3 Thank you!
bell chelle chapter 26 . 7/23/2013
This was fantastic!
Carla Balsinha chapter 26 . 7/22/2013
Olá querida Cosmic!
It took me two days,to read your wonderful story...I almost "feel" the emotions of caracters and im in tears because is already finish!
For those that need arguments for a good film,this story fill the requirement...
Take care
Beijinhos grandes
Carla Cascão
Ps:I took the liberty to put this story in my favourites!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 26 . 7/21/2013
Beautifully done!
Luke chapter 26 . 7/9/2013
Great story! It was impressive how you kept it interesting without any use of magic until the very end. I mean, you want so badly for Harry to use magic sometimes, but you really kept it true to your plot. I don't particularly like stories where Ron or Hermoine are villified, but at least you gave Hermoine some redemption at the end. Hermoine being behind it all was a little predictable, but I just kept wanting to be wrong. That's fine though, the relationship was the most important thing, and I think you paced it very well. I'm also so glad they returned to the Wizarding World and that there was no obliviation of Darius or Myra; they deserved to remember. I was lucky enough to read it after you had posted all the chapters and you really kept me moving on with all the cliffhangers. I'll also say I hate disfigurement/disabling to main characters, but you did it so well I didn't mind at all; especially since Draco did walk by the end. All in all it was great. You did a great job with you original characters(which are so easily done wrong) and even though there were times that were a little to predictable, at least it seemed planned and of course the relationship development timing was perfect(another aspect easily messed up). While my school work might not be happy with you, my H/D fanatic inside is. Thanks for the wonderful read!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/8/2013
that was absolutely the most beautiful thing i hav ever read... longest fanfic iv read too! it held my interest the ENTIRE time and i love that feeling. you should write a book (maybe a few)! please! i would read every single one! im attempting to write a book myself! (maybe we could do a joint authorship) my email is i would love to talk to you about it! Chi
rhianna259 chapter 26 . 6/12/2013
Oh my, you have written my new favorite fan fiction. So heart warming and beautiful. I'm jealous of people like you who can write so well.
2,755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »