Reviews for The Depths of Winter
MissBee003 chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Oh I really like this!
An excellent story idea. I can't wait to see how this progresses! :o)
~B~
SelenaK16 chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
A very well written start for your fic. I love the attention to dialogue, detail, and the beginnings of some mystery!
harry fan chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Very Good, I like it. I don't understand the background, like why harry is now harry evans, or why malfoy is STILL in a muggle hospital. Can't wizards mend broken bones in an instant? Regrow them even? how bout regrowing some spinal nerves? good plot though.
Sailor Grape chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Wow. I'm so happy to read another of your fics! I really did miss the brilliance that was behind TOOP. This new fic is amazing so far. I must say that I'm very curious as to why Harry ran away from the wizarding world. And I'm also thinking that there was something more in the past between him and Draco other than the standard rivalry... Well now, that was such an emotionally draining chapter. I can only imagine where it's going to go from here. That was absolutely wonderful. Can't wait til next week!
The Shadow Bandit chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
What an interesting new story. I really enjoyed the first chapter and am looking forward to see where you decide to go with it. Thanks for sharing your talent and story with me.
Shadow Bandit
Caz Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
I am so glad you emailed me about this story. Thank you so much.
You almost made me cry. If I hadn't cried so much at the fineral this morning I probably would have too.
I can't believe my poor baby was hurt. And Driving a motorcylce too (that happened to my cousin - although he didn't get paralysed). Although the mental images that produced were rather nice.
Update soon please.
Luv Caz Malfoy - who's putting this on her faves list too.
Rowenna chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
well, that's not how i would have LIKED the chapter to end, but i know you know what you're doing. i can't wait until next thursday! this is so exciting that you're writing another story. time out of place, and your other fics are all so good that i can't help but love them! i hope this one is as good as the others,
and i know it will be.
Rowenna
Tygrressatheart chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
I love it... I absolutely love it. But, I feel so bad for Draco... poor, poor paralyzed Malfoy. Can't he be healed by magic? If Madam Pomfrey can regrow bones... couldn't St. Mungo's heal him properly... or did Malfoy run away from the wizarding world too? How did he come to ride motorbikes? Anyway... I can't wait for more. Update soon.
Pussin Boots chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
hey, this is great. you might want to talk about why harry left the wizarding world. and you mave nice detaile but you never realy discribed how harry changed, only the scare and the glasses. but lovely plot.
2,754 | « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184