Reviews for The Depths of Winter
I know okay chapter 14 . 4/7
The house sounds great for them. Definitely better than the apartment.
I know okay chapter 13 . 4/7
So... Was she crazy or is something else going on?
I know okay chapter 12 . 4/7
How horrible. A friend of mine lost everything from a fire a few years back. She also ran into her burning house because she thought her father was there, not really thinking about the consequences. Thankfully he wasn't. Her dog wasn't so lucky though and he died in the fire. I think she feels guilty because she was at a job interview when it happened. She feels like if she had been there her dog would have been okay and she could have saved more. The firemen told her because of where the fire started and the fact that she was normally asleep at that time that she probably would have died from smoke inhalation first. I'm still angry for her because her house was less than ten years old and they were the only ones to have lived there. When the investigation was done they figured out the electrical stuff had not been done properly or according to code. After that it's definitely something that I will be looking into before I move again. Also keep all important papers and documents in a fireproof box. She was only so lucky because she had them all for her job interview and they weren't in the house.
I know okay chapter 11 . 4/7
Hmm... Suspicious, suspicious.
I know okay chapter 10 . 4/7
I'm happy they are trying to be friends.
I know okay chapter 9 . 4/7
I'm glad Draco can get around more without as much help now.
I know okay chapter 8 . 4/7
I'd been expecting that outburst for a while. As long as he doesn't stay in that mental state.
I know okay chapter 7 . 4/7
What was in that potion making him comatose? I don't know if I should be suspicious of that girl or feel sorry for her.
I know okay chapter 6 . 4/7
Sweet. I'm curious as to why Hermione hates Malfoy and would still help heal him.
I know okay chapter 5 . 4/7
That is a lot of stuff to take on by one person. Harry really could use some help.
I know okay chapter 4 . 4/7
Hmm... I'm wondering how much different their pasts are from the books.
I know okay chapter 3 . 4/7
I guess Harry will have the magical world thrust upon him again if he wants to save Draco.
I know okay chapter 2 . 4/7
Seems like Harry needed some counseling before this.
I know okay chapter 1 . 4/7
How horrible. I'm sure Draco would have never wanted to be seen in such a state, especially by someone he remembers hating.
Hi!
So I know it's been a while since you wrote this fanfic, but I just read it, and it's soooo good. You really had me hooked, and I think you should look into writing books. I know you're probably not going to see this, but if you do, and you (for some reason) want to write back, here's my email:

How did you come up with this? And again, this was so amazing, keep it up!
2,750 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »