Reviews for The Depths of Winter
I know okay chapter 18 . 4/7/2020
Poor guys can't catch a break. So sad. That was worse than what actually happened in the books.
I know okay chapter 17 . 4/7/2020
They have needed to have that talk for a while.
I know okay chapter 16 . 4/7/2020
Cute.
I know okay chapter 15 . 4/7/2020
I wonder what Draco actually did to save Harry.
I know okay chapter 14 . 4/7/2020
The house sounds great for them. Definitely better than the apartment.
I know okay chapter 13 . 4/7/2020
So... Was she crazy or is something else going on?
I know okay chapter 12 . 4/7/2020
How horrible. A friend of mine lost everything from a fire a few years back. She also ran into her burning house because she thought her father was there, not really thinking about the consequences. Thankfully he wasn't. Her dog wasn't so lucky though and he died in the fire. I think she feels guilty because she was at a job interview when it happened. She feels like if she had been there her dog would have been okay and she could have saved more. The firemen told her because of where the fire started and the fact that she was normally asleep at that time that she probably would have died from smoke inhalation first. I'm still angry for her because her house was less than ten years old and they were the only ones to have lived there. When the investigation was done they figured out the electrical stuff had not been done properly or according to code. After that it's definitely something that I will be looking into before I move again. Also keep all important papers and documents in a fireproof box. She was only so lucky because she had them all for her job interview and they weren't in the house.
I know okay chapter 11 . 4/7/2020
Hmm... Suspicious, suspicious.
I know okay chapter 10 . 4/7/2020
I'm happy they are trying to be friends.
I know okay chapter 9 . 4/7/2020
I'm glad Draco can get around more without as much help now.
I know okay chapter 8 . 4/7/2020
I'd been expecting that outburst for a while. As long as he doesn't stay in that mental state.
I know okay chapter 7 . 4/7/2020
What was in that potion making him comatose? I don't know if I should be suspicious of that girl or feel sorry for her.
I know okay chapter 6 . 4/7/2020
Sweet. I'm curious as to why Hermione hates Malfoy and would still help heal him.
I know okay chapter 5 . 4/7/2020
That is a lot of stuff to take on by one person. Harry really could use some help.
I know okay chapter 4 . 4/7/2020
Hmm... I'm wondering how much different their pasts are from the books.
2,754 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »