Reviews for The Depths of Winter
Cecilia chapter 26 . 11/17/2012
one of the best story I've read. I love the idea and the slow development between Harry and draco.
Love it love it 3
Wishful Thinker chapter 26 . 11/8/2012
Loved reading this story years ago and just found it again. Just as good the second time round!
dragonweb99 chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
OMG This is my new fav story. It is very rare to find something so well written. I would have reviewed more often but I didn't want to stop reading long enough to review. I am so happy I found this and I am going to send it to all my friends and make them read it to lol You should totally try some original fiction, you'd be really good at that I think.

:* Keep Writing

-Dragon
sarahsezlove chapter 26 . 10/29/2012
Thank you so much for such a truly beautiful story.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
A great start.
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 26 . 10/24/2012
I cannot put into words how devastatingly amazing this was. It has been quite a while since I've found a story as awesome as this. You are a fantastic writer.
Rennasakura chapter 26 . 10/23/2012
Hermonie surprise me... But for the most part, very good story, I saw this a long time ago but never actually want to read it due to the horrible sounding summary (no, it's not bad, what I mean by horrible is how Draco is paralyzed and I'm afraid of an unhappy ending)
It had sweet moment, I guess I love the last chapter most, very cute and fluffy and happy
denya9511 chapter 26 . 10/17/2012
thank you for writing this! i loved reading it, even when it made me cry. it was so enthralling that i read it without stopping! thanks again!
marang48 chapter 26 . 10/15/2012
Very good mystery/romance story. I was totally surprised that the villain was Hermione. I guessed that Ron's death would have a big impact on the story but not Hermione's revenge.

The development of Draco's and Harry's relationship was nicely paced, not forced at all. Thank you for sharing your story.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
UGH! Did they have to knock THEN?! x.x

POST FOR END OF STORY: This was an incredible fic. I recommend "Draco in Darkness" and its follow up "As I See You" which can be found here: .com (slash) . That's also an amazing fic, and is similar to yours as Draco was in another accident, but loss his sight rather than use of his legs.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 26 . 9/9/2012
That was wonderful and sad and touching. It also reminds me of a story titled "Draco in Darkness" and its follow up, "As I See You" which can be found here: www. debbiesfics. com (slash) hp. html (without the spaces) I highly recommend those fics. They also involve Draco involved in an accident, but he loses his sight instead of his legs. Immaculate writing, either way. As for your story, it was grand. Kudos!
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 25 . 9/9/2012
I'm glad he's awake and I didn't have to kill you for Draco or Darius. :D
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 24 . 9/9/2012
You can't kill Draco OR Darius! I refuse to allow it! D
And when Ron said they'd be together soon, he wasn't kidding. Tragic, but strangely humorous.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 23 . 9/9/2012
I've heard some suspect Hermione. I also lean towards her. She's been suspicious for awhile now. -.-
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 22 . 9/9/2012
I drew back aghast. Draco? Gone? No comprendo.
2,755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »