Reviews for The Depths of Winter
2maluv chapter 26 . 2/12/2012
really good story! I loved the cute fluffy ending :)

Of course i was sad when it was confirmed that Hermione was the culprit... id had suspicions since the first few chapters when she first appeared but I had really hoped that she was still the same kind loving friend of Harry's. But losing one's true love greatly changes a person doesnt it? :(

Loved the progression of Harry and Draco's relationship, from Draco screaming "get out" to harry to loving him and all :D

just a beautiful piece of writing that i really enjoyed reading :)
NoahTonks chapter 26 . 1/29/2012
Still as awesome the third time you read it..
silentpenguin chapter 26 . 1/24/2012
:O I just read this IN A DAY in favour of celebrating Chinese New Year properly/doing all the homework my silly school assigned over the festive season. That's not important. YOUR STORY IS SERIOUSLY ADDICTIVE.

I LOVE YOUR CHARACTERS. Harry and Draco are so (sweet. snarky. *Grins*). Ooh I love them. And I love Myra and Darius and the comparisons between them and Ron and Hermione and OH YES HERMIONE I totally didn't suspect her.

ANYWAY, this fic here seems (to me anyway) obviously VERY well planned and very painstakingly edited so THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK :D And your betas :D. I always cannot believe people put in so much effort in stuff they don't get paid for and invest so much TIME in it but ooh I am so grateful :)
Ishtart chapter 26 . 1/18/2012
I just found this story and it was a truly fantastic read. One of the most heart felt and wonderful h/d stories I've read. Thank you for sharing this with us it was so well put together.
kolachess chapter 26 . 1/14/2012
This was such a wonderful story! Thank you for the amazing read! I love the progression of Harry and Draco's relationship, and I did enjoy Darius and Myra!
Hobbity321 chapter 26 . 12/30/2011
I may or may not have sobbed, a bit during this story. Absolutely beautiful.
sparkxofxlife chapter 26 . 11/14/2011
That was a great story! I loved it!

One thing I want to add-you said 'put through the ringer' I'm pretty sure it's 'wringer' as in the wring something out.

Thats all!

Keep up the good work!

Aonokioku
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 26 . 11/14/2011
Aw, that was so sweet. I loved this story so much!
JlovesGaara chapter 26 . 11/6/2011
Such a beautiful story! I loved every bit of it! And I can't believe it was Hermione! I never expected that in a million years. Kudos to you for that bit. I thought that this story was so sweet. I loved the incorporation into the Muggle world. This was the first story I've read in the HP fanfiction world that had something like this, and I am happy to say I was not disappointed. Harry and Draco's relationship is so sweet. I am glad you took things slow and made it realistic, that was awesome. I like your incorporation of music into the story, that was nice too. I love stories that have a good Draco. When he comes to the Light side and gives up the cookies that the Dark bribes people with, it makes me so happy. So great job with this story. Good luck with everything in the future and happy writing! *story faved*
JlovesGaara chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
Hmmmm...Mona checks her watch and goes to the bathroom right as the explosion occurs. I think she has something to do with this! I love this story. I love how you have incorporated the Muggle world with the wizarding world. It's awesome!
AzureBluePhoenix chapter 26 . 11/4/2011
I finally signed in :P Just to give you my greatest and loudest applause over the internet.

Beautiful story. Wonderful detail. Spectacular characters. Amazing climax. Breathtaking moments. Such a wonderful story! I will never forget this story. And if I do, I'll come back to read it. I'm so glad my friend sent me the link to this! (Yes, I did end up reading it in class this morning. Oh dear...)

This was unbelievable. I loved the ending. From my first read, I didn't see any plot holes and everything weaved together beautifully in the end. I love the Harry in your story and most of all, I love the Draco in your story. I personally would have loved to know what Harry's book is -truly- about, but I think I got a pretty good idea.

In Depths of Winter was amazing. Thank you so much for sharing such a beauty. Best of luck as you continue on! And my Harry and Draco find beautiful and eternal peace :)
AzureBluePhoenix chapter 22 . 11/4/2011
I really wasn't going to review until I finished reading the story, but oh my god. I haven't been able to peel myself away from the story aside from classes, and I admit I had been tempted to bring my Itouch into my biology class to read this instead of learning about cells (and that's really saying something)

I am breathless from reading your story. It's 2:10 am, I have to get up at 8 tomorrow, and I really just want to read the rest, but alas, I have classes that I cannot miss (wishing I'm Harry at the moment, haha!)

I haven't been interested in HP for a long time since I read the books, way back when. Suddenly, on halloween, my friend and I watched the first HP movie for lulz. She told me she read this amazing fanfic, and gave me the site. Since then, until now, I've been entranced, reading whenever I have a small break. It's so bad, especially since it's midterm season. My small breaks consist of short hours before bed, but alas, I'm staying up reading this anyways!

Overall, I'm so... speechless at what I've seen so far. I wished the story could go on forever, but that would make any good story stale. So I await excitedly for the ending. Thank you for bringing this to my life. *tear tear*

I will review again when I finish reading. Thanks a lot for writing this 3. (Draco is extremely cute in this story... oh my god!)
TheDevilInDisguise chapter 26 . 10/14/2011
gosh, love it! :)
Not registered chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Nice story but full of words that shouldn't be in Harry Potter fanfiction.

Gotten, bathtub, MTV to name but three.

Gotten isn't used in British English EVER. If you MUST use something use got - but really ... think of something else.

Bathtub - not used in British English - it's a bath.

MTV - we might get it over here - but why not just put watching Television?

I also detest people who call Draco 'the blond' and Harry by his hair colour. We KNOW their hair colour - call them by name!

These days everything I read on here I have to put into a word file and correct all the above - and more before I can bear to read the stories.
PheonixShadow chapter 26 . 9/28/2011
This fic is just so... so touching! *sniffs* I love it, I really do, I slacked off so much schoolwork reading this haha. Honestly, I'm speechless now. I don't even know what to say. but um, thank you~ :)

I really hope you'll write more soon.
2,755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »