Reviews for The Depths of Winter
Murasaki Hina chapter 26 . 3/3/2016
I have become a fan of lens Marlin after reading this and now whenever I hear 'flown away', I can't help but think if this beautiful story. I have to say, I hate how things were left with Hermione and the fact that Ron is dead. it would've been nice if Hermione was able to actually like Draco and become his friend properly.
jadethetroll chapter 26 . 2/28/2016
wonderful, heartwarming ending and just the right amound of tension before that
Moongirl12121 chapter 7 . 2/8/2016
Ha! I called it. Hmm, so now Malfoy is going to get young master Harry all sexually confused and distracted from book writing? Sucky.
Moongirl12121 chapter 6 . 2/8/2016
Is Hermione's potion for Malfoy actually hurting him? Since most Veela's don't do well with potions at all?
Moongirl12121 chapter 5 . 2/8/2016
Hmm, I wonder what exactly is going through Malfoy's head.
Moongirl12121 chapter 4 . 2/8/2016
Hermione told you to eat something before you took that Harry. And... What did Malfoy do? Is he the reason Ron's dead?
Moongirl12121 chapter 3 . 2/8/2016
So Harry is going to have to contact Hermione in order to get Draco the medical service he needs. I'm not sure why he didn't think of this earlier. They might have even been able to help with his spinal injury.
Moongirl12121 chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
Harry is batshit insane. He's hearing voices, because that war fucking Broke him. Fuck, who all is dead in this version?
Adriene SC chapter 26 . 1/23/2016
I totally looooove this fic!
Is beautiful and perfect.
Thank you for writing this fic!
babyvfan chapter 26 . 1/8/2016
Oh dear...this story...when I read the summary of the story, I wanted to read it right away. Sadly of course I had college, which is the mother-load of time consuming, school work, so tires to work on and other stories to read. But I was determined to read this one before I had to go back to school and I'm so glad I did because this story...I feel saying it was good isn't enough...amazing is typically overused when it comes it stories. Incredible. That's the closest word I can use to describe the sheer awesomeness of this story. Incredible. I loved it from beginning to end, even though Ron's death hurt me, even though Hermione's madness stunned me, even though I was frustrated with how ungrateful Draco was to Harry in the beginning for saving him and wanting to be there for him, the story was incredible. From beginning to end.

You did such a fantastic job
babyvfan chapter 25 . 1/8/2016
Oh lord my heart *grabs chest and clutches to it*
babyvfan chapter 24 . 1/8/2016
Holy...Herimone!? I...knew she took Ron's death hard but I never would have guessed she would go that far to bring him back. I'm stunned
babyvfan chapter 23 . 1/8/2016
I hope Fluffy being there doesn't mean the person behind the kidding is you know who. I really really hope it's not who I think it is
babyvfan chapter 22 . 1/8/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(
babyvfan chapter 21 . 1/8/2016
Even though I would love it so much if there was more detailed for the love-making, it was still beautiful
2,755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »