Reviews for The Depths of Winter
Murasaki Hina chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
Ron is dead?! omg! I cry! this is horrible. why?!
KatieMarrie chapter 26 . 12/3/2015
Thank you for the great read!
LizzysSongs chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
this is still one of my favourite stories so if anyone has a similar story to recommend (Harry taking care of Draco etc) I'd gladly read it!
ANGRY chapter 21 . 11/2/2015
Where is that uncensored version? Getting sick of the unposted uncensored versions!
PotatoesSwimmingInTheDark chapter 24 . 10/24/2015
One more thing that's less important and more of a subjective viewpoint: Ughhhh I feel that Harry shouldn't have brought his two friends along like how is the Wizarding World supposed to be kept a secret if people can just randomly bring Muggles along with them because "oh I need to save my boyfriend and they're gonna help because haha I trust them even though they don't really have extensive physical training whatsoever and I'm bringing them solely because they're my besties!" (sorry, sarcasm). Like maybe bringing in Muggles into the Wizarding doesn't sound like much, but hey- if there's this mindset that introducing the idea that there's a world of
Magic to anyone is totally fine, the Wizarding and Muggle world would start to mingle and that could potentially lead to war between Muggles and Wizards, due to the probability that Muggles fear Wizards because it's something that they don't understand. ( this is assuming that JK Rowling's books aren't fictional).

-PotatoesSwimmingInTheDark (kthxbye.)
PotatoesSwimmingInTheDark chapter 26 . 10/24/2015
Hey. So I just finished this fanfiction and wow, I was almost as impressed as when I read all your other works (are you an author?). Just one thing I wanted to comment about: This story, especially the last chapter, was somewhat Muggle-esque. An example; Ginny choking and Draco performing the Heimlich Maneuver on her... it sounds...odd, mainly due to the fact that Heimlich Maneuver doesn't seem like a term that would be used in the Wizarding World, let alone performed. Not that it's completely wrong, but as far as I could see in the book, Wizarding and Muggle Medicinal Practices were pretty much worlds apart. Here's something from the book to support my (already too long-winded for just one point, I'm sorry ) comment: Slughorn, in the 6th book, encountered a situation when Marcus Belby was choking on his food, and performed a spell to clear his airway ( Anapneo, if I correctly recall. My apologies for incorrect facts ).

Oh- and one more thing: The thing that happened between Ginny and Draco seems to me to have little consequence - maybe because it was only mentioned in the last chapter. I think sticking with Draco realizing that what he's doing is wrong is fine.

Once again, I apologize for writing so much just for a small error.

- PotatoSwimmingInTheDark (hi. bye. )
Yarney Liag chapter 26 . 10/23/2015
I loved this story. I am French but i preferred to read the original version. A great job.
Yvonne Park chapter 26 . 8/22/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it! It was definitely different. Wonderful job! :)

-Yvonne
LizzysSongs chapter 26 . 8/8/2015
I've had by faaaar not enough sleep these last 48 hours that I spent mostly reading this fic. That was AWESOME! My mom sits in a wheelchair permanently so this was very special to me. I was originally searching for something more M rated but I ended up reading this anyway and I'm so glad I did. Even though this was published very long ago and i dunno if you will read this after all these years I felt touched enough to write a review on this story and that says everything doesn't it?
Love from Germany :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/7/2015
Awwwwwwe they finally got together! Tho tbh it happened a lot sooner than I thought. That part seemed a bit rushed. It kinda didn't fit how it happened either with the singing and all. And it's weird how their romance went from 0-100 really quick. But whatever.
wendylee chapter 26 . 6/30/2015
Absolutely wonderful! I loved every word of it!
Eeveeflame chapter 26 . 5/29/2015
Ahhhh that was amazing~
I was soooooooo shocked that it was Hermionie who took Draco and Myra, but it made so much sense when you revealed it! That's rare for me in fanfiction, so props to you for that. A wonderful journey, thanks for sharing your writing :)
HunHan3a chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Wow!
Malfoy just being a -
Harry just want to help him, right
I'm curious to next chapter
Good fic!
Silvanesti chapter 26 . 5/16/2015
This review will contain spoilers.
Read through the story in a day, quite enjoyed it although I had a hard time accepting Hermione as the villain. I can understand it, it works plotwise, but I still have problems with it.
I liked Myra and Darius, they were good characters, and the interaction between Harry and Draco was very good.
And I think you're Swedish so I have no idea why I'm writing this review in English. You write well in English though, I only noticed two or three errors.
Lucie.H1 chapter 26 . 5/5/2015
This story was so incredible ! I love it ! Really, thank you for this, I read during work (it's the first time it happens) but no matter ! You make something great here !
Maybe read you soon !