Reviews for Flip Side
natsuki23 chapter 18 . 2/12
Oh my god! This has got to be the best story I have read! Please, oh please keep updating! I totally want to read more. I want to see Voldemort and his patron dead. I wonder if Salazar will help them like he helped Dee or will he help Voldemort instead?
K chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
Damn, damn... DAMN! I had had high hopes, high I tell you, for this one. Yes I KNEW it wasn't complete, I knew... but I couldn't resist and as the chapters dwindled away... I almost cried realizing I would never see the pay off between your Harry and Draco... I'm getting misty right now.

Curse you, fanfiction author goddess person, curse you and your excellent writing!
CURSE YOU!
Mila Pink chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
I loved the story.
Harry is almost convinced Draco to be loved.
I want to read more.
kisses
Rennasakura chapter 18 . 5/24/2012
Hope you would update this, whenever it is but soon

So after all, Lucius is not as bad as everyone though him to be, at least with Draco. Hmm, wouldn't it be funny for Dee and J.P's parents to come to this HP universe too? (I'm sure that will cause lots of chaos)

Voldemort obsession with Draco and Dee r strange, I wanna see more, just hope that you will listen to my request (or perhaps everyone who has been asking u to update)

thanks
lilgurlgreen chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
Wonderful! I hope you continue this someday!
deadlyviolin chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
I really hope that you continue with this story. I love it. I hope can not wait to find out what happens next.
JINA chapter 18 . 12/30/2010
its wonderful, beautiful love, why you didnt update? its 5 years, oh PLEASE CONTINUE SOON.
Liz chapter 18 . 1/10/2010
OMG! to awsome I can't believe you abandoned this fic it is so good Please don't let this be it I need this so so bad please I am begging you please! I love it and I can't stand Harry bottom! please I love DEE and your JP is too cool! I love that Harry Potter! He is so much better then The HPVERSE Harry. Please Update! I would love to see how the other conderparts react to the bad side of them! Love Liz
kalzinite chapter 18 . 6/8/2009
I see it's been a dreadfully long time since you've updated, and I wonder if you're even working on this piece anymore. It really is a great one, and it'd be a shame to have it abandoned, especially with the plot being where it is.

I'll be hoping for an update!
First Lady Lestat chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
I had forgotten how much I liked this fic, it's been years, but I hope you continue it.
Gody chapter 18 . 12/7/2008
Why, god... why did you stop now? Why when they was FINALLY some action... that is plain mean men... it was a really good fic...
Pommyth chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Actually, I think your french is good There is only one mistake to the fourth... it's better to say: " Père et toi êtes horribles". But it's good... I like your story.

Ps: I'm French.
Swallows a lot chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
what the me confused...
HotaruLynne chapter 18 . 8/1/2007
I LOVE it! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE!
Gentlewatersoul chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Just thought you'd want to know there's someone writing almost the exact say story, except they made Harry the girl from the alt. Uni. that looks almost identical to yours. It's called Collision by Reigning Devil.