Reviews for Valentine declarations
SerenityWritesSlash chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
I flipped out when I realized Anzu's inside joke on the word Valentine meant Mai. Brilliant story, I loved Kaiba's teasing.
dancing elf chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
enemies in love... so cute
greenblood32 chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
aw its cute i loved it!
Kitty Caesar chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
"Being in love sucks!"

"The feeling is mutual, I assure you,"

"You ... " Joey sputtered.

"I ... " Seto mockingly echoed, before continuing "... am your master. And if I'd order you to be an obedient puppy and have dinner with me tonight, you'd have no choice but to obey me."

"Is that like, an invitation?"

"No," Seto rolled his eyes. "I'm simply telling you you'll go out with me tonight."

That conversation is actually very "them." O_O Woah! Do like! :D
supernovasrock09 chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
FireKai chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
Great fic. They make a great couple. I liked the way they interacted with each other, very in-character. And Anzu was funny, with her Valentine, which I suppose is Mai Valentine.
dragonlady222 chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
This is really good. I'm glad they got together.
Angel Kurisutin chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
I have read so many of your short stories, and now I have to try and review all of them. You are probably the BEST when it comes to writing these cute little stories, I love them all so much! I wish I could write like you! Don't know how much these reviews mean when you wrote many of these fics years ago, but I thought I should just say how awesome you are, and how adorable these are!
Miracle Lily chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
LMAO; Seto really is a bastard. Insulting Joey at the end of a fanfic. )
Shellyraeleen chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
WHY! why was there no kissing? -freaks out- T_T oh well it was still cute! heehee!
RainOwl chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
mwahahahahahahahahahaha... kaiba evil.

Alian lost chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
Aw~ people making fools of themselves, ah D
anaraz chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
loved this fic
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
i luv your stories! gotta read the others later though! lol, update your other stories soon!
Princess7 chapter 2 . 8/19/2004