Reviews for SG13
reader1212 chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
just came across this story hope you finish it
Blackdex chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
please continue. ciao
gaul1 chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
super cliffe, hm...good story, hopes for more or a redirect to see one more complete, as this was last posted 2-3 years ago, thanks
zafaran chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
Any chance of getting more chapters on this story any time soon? You've got a very interesting beginning, and I'd been interested in seeing where the story goes from this point. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
Dugleik chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
i like it
WalterDornez215 chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
Interesting..
ApocSM chapter 5 . 6/21/2006
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
pezgirl1 chapter 5 . 5/7/2006
What's Ro'chok's temple?

Please please please update!
APS chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
Great story,

keep up the good work.

Added author/story to my Alert list.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
Raiining chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
Oh no, here's where my lack of following Stargate leads me to ruin ... what's this temple? and did everyone die?

ah well, I've reached the end of what you've written. I've got you author alerted though! merry writing times!
Raiining chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
Ahahaha! We come in peace ... go Xan-man!

This story just keeps getting better. Not sorry at all that you lost Kennedy, but you wrote it beautifully. Wish we could have seen Daniel and Willow "bond". reading on!
Raiining chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
chapter two is even better than one! Love the way your mixing past and present. just hope the final story can handle your wonderful writing style. reading on!
Raiining chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
This is AWESOME! I LOVE this!

Have yet to see an SG1/BtVS crossover fic I like more. Willow rocks and Xander is most excellent. The Wonderful flashback solidified this fic for me. I'm author alerting you and reading on!
anonymous chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
I just read the entire story and I think it's really continue updating.
Ant Crown chapter 5 . 12/1/2005