Reviews for The Black Rider
rubi13 chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
I really like your story so far. I especially liked what you had to say in the begining of chapter 11... I think that was the one, about the whole foster thing. As a foster child i really like what you said lol
vampfan30 chapter 42 . 4/15/2006
just read the story, in one whole sitting, too !;) all i can say is out-freakin-standing! one of the best i have read so far!
Erica Angel chapter 42 . 2/27/2006
I liked your story so i checked out your profile and I must say that your personality is enthusiastic. I am a 19 yr old writer/poet and I was surprised at the quality of the details in your story. I am not wishing to insult you and if I have forgive me, I said that about quality because most of the Fanfiction that I have read are ...choppy or have a lot of smut, yours I am impressed over.
jada952 chapter 42 . 2/18/2006
What a good story!

I realize you did it a couple of years ago now, but it is well written and compelling to read. It is 1:30 AM and I had to finish it! I like reading about a main female character that hasn't fallen in love w/ legolas. What a cool bunch of brothers to have watching out for you.

i'm surprised Elrond doesnt' have gray hairs too.

I look forward to reading your other stories.

Happy writing!
Kanikan chapter 2 . 2/21/2005
Just on a note, Isildur is a descendant of Elros, making Aragorn already a part of that great bloodline.
Naila chapter 17 . 9/4/2004
I REALLY dislike Anayah. She just rubbs me up the wrong way. She seems to be obsessed with secrets! One or two secrets is acceptable, even expected, but not enough to fill an entire library! She is only a half-elf for goodness sake! If she were a full blooded Maia like Gandalf then fine. But she is only a half-elf, and a very young one at that. She is even younger than Estel!
Fantasygirl721 chapter 42 . 5/22/2004
I loved the story! It is great! I highly reccommend writing a sequl! But if not, that's fine! Keep Writing!:) :)
Your fan,
Arwen721
Soccer-Bitch chapter 42 . 5/13/2004
great ending. i love this story. after awhile you should do a sequel to this story. later.
i cant wait for your next story. laterz.
SalanTrong chapter 42 . 5/13/2004
y am i last?
Ladyof Rivendell chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
hum, very nice, um,to just to let you know Aragorn's mother was buried in Rivendell. Have you seen The fellowship of the Ring, whe statue with a woman's hands laid out which are holding the shards of the sword that cut the Ring of Souron's hand? YEP FOLKS! that's a statue of Aragorn's mother
Hope this dosn't sound to harsh like flame ( cuz it's not soppost to be), cuz u did a good job!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 41 . 5/11/2004
great chapter. i cant wait for the next one. and i cant wait to read what you come up with for a story next. update soon. later.
SalanTrong chapter 41 . 5/11/2004
your welcome. now about the next chapter...
SalanTrong chapter 40 . 5/9/2004
of course i enjoyed it!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 40 . 5/9/2004
I loved this chapter it is really good. i cant wait for the next battle scene. this is one of my favorite stories. i hope that you update soon. later.
Dazzler420 chapter 40 . 5/9/2004
I love this story! It has to be one of the best written stories ive ever read! Keep it up!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »