Reviews for Kite
Khepri chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
So cute. First chapter I was in Kaiba's side and would have done the same thing. Second chapter, I felt as confused than Kuriboh reading a from a Book of Spells Magic Card. Then I felt more stupid than one of Anzu's friendship speeches.
jacelooksbetterinblack chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Wow this story was written 11 years ago and I just stumbled upon it today. Very nice distraction from studying for my pharmacology test tomorrow. Wonderfully written. I love the 2 povs. At first I was all depressed that Yami was going to jump off but then the 2nd chapter had me in giggles.
Thank you for not removing it after all these years as I am to all original YGO writers who have written amazing ffs when it was airing a decade ago.
Again great job with this. Now I'm off to see your other stories!
LadyRaider92 chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
Man, this was a really good story being told through two points of views. I really like Kaiba's pov chapter in that it is really serious and shows that he can be soft. I also like Yami's pov chapter it just shows the major misunderstandings going on between Kiaba and Yami. That is what makes it hiliarious. But, in seriousness, people who have lost loved ones to something like this might not find it hilarious (or maybe they will) but it still a good story.
Spirit Of Dark Wolf chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
It was so hilarious ! I didn't expect this X) The first chapter i was "there isn't parody" but when i read the second, i was laughing so hard ! (In silence because it is 4 in the night) Good job and thank you to make me laugh ! And tell yugi and grandpa i'm sorry for the kite XD

A random french girl
Wynter Spite chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Okay, the first chapter was all angsty and stuff. But then I read the second, and I nearly burst into laughter. Seriously, that is hilarious! Both Kaiba and Yami have their own kind of obliviousness. It's so funny, I just had to favorite this. Had. To. And now I need to go show this to my sister . . .
AUehara chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
HAhahah! What a change of perspective does! LOL!

I wasn't expecting that after the Kaiba chapter, damn, it was hilarious!

.AUehara
Mnemosyne's Elegy chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Ha ha ha xD I love this story. Watching clich├ęs get turned on their head is so amusing. The first chapter was good by itself, but Yami's POV made it so much funnier. The charries are a little OOC, but I can live with that because it really worked in the story. Listening to Yami's thoughts was hilarious. And that last line is definitely the best. Perfect ending. Good job!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Is that it? DX if it isn't, please update!
Also, I was a laughing a bit after reading chapter 2. Seto had a completely different idea, unrelated to the kite. Haha. I wonder how everything would turn out now...? XD
ColdHeartedVixen chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Genius
damncritic chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
cute! i realized halfway this chapter what it was all about because of the title so i felt kind of disappointed when it didn't end up with kaiba being embarrassed and finding out that it was all about a kite, which the 2nd chapter with yami's pov (like what you did) would've made more hilarious. but still, nice :)
Jkittycat chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
I just almost fell out of my chair laughing...XD
Kek-t chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Lol. love it espically the last line in Yami's POV "I can't help feeling I missed something" On the first chapter I was all wtf does this have to do with a kite? Wonderful story, just great
looptheloopy chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
LMFAOOOO! Oh wow! THIS IS XD lol
apbarium chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
This is hilarious! I love the second take on the angst fic, and Yami's POV is really funny.
Chicary chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
People have already pointed out why this story is so funny and I agree with them. But there is also something about the first person point of view that makes it funny. Kaiba is subtly out of character in the first chapter and I think it takes someone who really 'knows' Kaiba to realize that. You're right, there is really no reason for Kaiba to be doing any of these things and it's even funnier because /he/ doesn't know why he's doing these things. Also, when it comes to first person, I don't think the speaker would report things like 'my hands curled into a fist as...' it just seems so unnatural. I adored Yami's reactions in the second chapter. I'm one of those slow people who don't get things until the end so I wondering the entire first chapter why it's called 'Kite.' Anyways, always love a good thwarting~!