Reviews for Horror Vacuum
adelphe24 chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
awsome!

continue please!
humblereader16 chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
You. Have. Got. To. FINISH!

This story is absolutely well done, both in voice and characterization. The plot is one that has me totally squee-ing, and Logan's reactions? Spot on. I would love to get into the actual trial, see all the cross-examining and stuff...this is all beautiful, wolvelicious Logan action that I am completely addicted to!

Perhaps you've wandered into a different fandom, but pretty please don't abandon this piece to the cold, cold WIP world! Re-read your own beautiful work and maybe it will inspire mooooooooorrrre chaaaapters!
DragonLorde44 chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Finish PLEEEAAASSSEEE!
Cat 2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Sorry for doing it this way, but the computer won't seem to let me send you a message.

Would it be possible for me to borrow this idea? just the Basic Weapon X on trial, nothing else?

Please let me know.
Cat 2 chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
excellent story. Please write more soon!
fido02 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
i tried to read this but something feels wrong about it. don't know what...maybe it's logan being so ooc i'm not sure
Aimed mischief chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
Damn, this is really good! It's amacing! I love it! Keep it up, coz i can hardly wait for more!
Elizabeth Robbins chapter 4 . 2/14/2005
OMG! You gotta finish this. Does the tape show the bonding process? That would really shake up the jury.
project eve1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I liked to see this continued it would be great too see the results of the trial
Matteic chapter 4 . 5/10/2004
Oh my God.
CONTINUE ! MORE !
Matteic chapter 3 . 5/10/2004
I think it's GOOD.
Oh, yeah, very good !
What does "Vacuum" mean ?
Blix Howlett chapter 4 . 5/3/2004
Aw, man. Poor Logan ta hafta go through all that. x_0; Great chapter as always! Oh, an' just one little thing, what you have typed as 'TRAIL' is supposed ta be 'TRIAL'. Jus' got the 'a' and 'i' mixed up. Hope that helps! *grins*
Base chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
Wow, very unique idea. I really enjoy this story so far, please update it soon. you're grammer by the way is very good. Great story.
Blix Howlett chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
*thinks of Logan sitting in a tub, listening to Nirvana* x_0;; LMAO! lol...hehehehe. *ahem* Good chapter! I'd expect nothin' less. *grins* Lookin' forward ta more!
projecteve1 chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
Loved this Weapon X finally getting what they deserve for doing that to logan would like to know what happens please continue