Reviews for The Crimson of Valentine's
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 4/28
AMAZING JOB I LOVE ITT!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Holy...

That...violent, odd considering Harry seemed off and Draco was on the same boat with him, and flipping hot. Violent but definitely hot. No doubt about that
Kat chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This has got to be one of the best fanfics I have ever read. It was beautifully written and absoloutely mesmerizing, the characters were very well presented. Kudos on your work, completely fabulous
SemeUkeLurver chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
"Perfection is Beauty in Bondage" I don't get it.

Great story. Good vocab.

As in REALLY good. Amazing imagery.
Emma chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Such a gorgeous, passionate, well-written story. Thank you :)
MissVenusVixen chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Ummm... Draco isn't emo, is he?
JiraiyaWhitney chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Waou, when I first read this, I thought it was going to be angst. And then I got to the part where Draco made himself bleed and I thought it was going to be really disturbing. And then the sex scene happened. Gawd. That was so hott. How did you do that? Very hot. And that crimson, the one that only Harry and Draco remember? Yeah. I'mma remember that from now on, too.
Micuko chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
love it
Ironic-Sarcasm chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
very cute. great writting.
Stranger to Myself chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
It was beautiful.

I still like your descriptive ones better, which is those 3 I just reviewed, but this is just as well done.

I suppose you're experimenting.

Lovely art pieces for a heart-breaking piece.

I throughly enjoyed myself.
squidsex chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
I really liked the sarcasm and turnaround in this one. Interesting potrayal of the characters and I rather liked the description of the rose scene. Now I'll look at the art.

*Pauses*

Wow. Both are really fitting. Awesome writing, awesome art. Harry's obsession played out really nicely in this one, although I feel almost as if Draco put a spell on Harry. Great piece though, thanks.
Poisoned Honey chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Thank you for your review to my fic. I meant to respond to yours sooner but I have this really super tough course I am in.

Anyway, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful fic! It's so pretty ::reaches out to touch, gets shocked::. You described everything so vividly. Everything was so detailed and lovely and. . . perfect. It was a wonderful story.

And my friend is reading over my shoulder and making fun of me. Comfort me. She is cruel.

Poisoned Honey's friend:

im a loser. goodbye

Yes. That was my friend. She took over for a moment there ::sweatdrop::.

Wonderful fic! Again!

Huggles,

Poisoned
suckers love chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
oh... likey the fickie
CarminaBurana1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Wow. Chilling and very dark, but fantastically well written. Just one glitch- "When I leave his private chambers...I had already fallen in love..." Shouldn't it be "When I leave his private chambers...I have already fallen in love"? Past/present tense quibble, that's all. Apart from that it was absoloutly amazing.
Jingo-Pixie chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
wow this is a good story! i like the way u did it. you sould have more like these!

Alysha