Reviews for Diary of a Manslayer
Beautiful one. Yes, she's the glue that holds all them together. Wonderful. A pity you didn't finish it.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Oooh, what a beautiful chapter. Finally, someone who thinks he loved both equally. I really think they were. Tomoe was what Kenshin needed that time and Kaoru was what he needed as a rurouni. Neither is better than the other, nor worse. I like it so much. Congrats.
Sean Montgomery chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
Oh my goodness! I had no idea this story had even been updated! (Shows you how good of a reader I was to NOT have this on story alert, right?) I absolutely ADORED this chapter! I never thought of Kenshin being self-conscious beyond his scars, but to think he would be so over gaining weight was so endearing. It was so amusing to see their roles switched for once.

It's good to see another update from you - even if it was three years ago. :) I hope that you still plan to continue. This is STILL one of my favorite Kenshin fanfic series!
Kiogo chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I love your day-by-day stories. I wish I could write like that!

I really hope you'll finish this fic, to read it is really worth it!

Keep on writing!
skenshingumi chapter 15 . 4/7/2007
I loved the line, "he felt a twinge of mortality tugging at his heart...except the sword at his throat was his own body, not steel, and its strength would someday wane."

I haven't been revieiwng (shame on me)but I love these moody snippets that weave such a pattern of Kenshin's life and his perspective on it.
Kristy-chan chapter 15 . 8/3/2006
haha nice job! REally interesteing subject you chose...lol..anway update soon!
Lackwit chapter 15 . 7/25/2006
This chapter was cute! Kenshin worrying about getting 'bigger'- LOL! What's next, male pattern baldness?

Glad to see this fic continuing :)
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 15 . 7/25/2006
Nothing wrong with Kenshin having a bit of a tummy by the time he's 50. I think it's cute, as long as he doesn't end up looking like a sea cow.
Shirou Shinjin chapter 14 . 2/22/2006
You make sessha very happy with updates to Diary. _

Dry Bones was touching (as your chapters always are), and a little sad. I love to write long, elegant reviews, but it's just so hard with these stories... each one so short, but so rewarding and wonderful.

I've enjoyed this latest update as much as I have every chapter before it, as I will every chapter to come after it :)

- Shinjin
jean gentry5 chapter 14 . 2/8/2006
very sweet and cute, but why are a 16 year old and an eleven year old riding on a an old man's back? especially since they are probably taller than him?
sueb262 chapter 14 . 2/3/2006
I adore how his past is fading, being replaced by a life he's discovering fits him so much better. This is a beautiful, healing fic.
sueb262 chapter 13 . 2/3/2006
"a smile hovering between you and deadly recognition"-I don't think I can find words to describe how this hit me: such a burden Our Boy carried in his still-a-child's heart.

And I simply melted with "smiling secretly, his face turned towards the door as if waiting for her to come in." This is a perfect expression of their bond.
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 14 . 2/2/2006
A bittersweet chapter, as usual. I loved it.

My father used to carry me on his back, too. And I don't think he would ever complain.

*gets a warm and fuzzy feeling inside*

Keep up the great job, Kitsune-san.
lolo popoki chapter 14 . 1/30/2006
Oh, this was just so sweet :) Very nice tribute to loving and forbearing fathers everywhere!
Lackwit chapter 14 . 1/27/2006
Akai Kitsune, I love your stories. Wonderful to read such well-written stories, set in their proper time and place. Excellent examples of what fan fiction really should be.