Reviews for Pikario & Chuigi: Poké Star Saga!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
i have said wtf so many times so lodly u would think im Dovakin or dragon born
peasley chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
cool
ThatAnimatorGirl chapter 25 . 7/15/2006
hi! this was a great story. i have one question though, and it has nothing to do with flames. on chapter 22, the one with larry...when he say the quote about a two-legged boar and a middle-aged mexican man with diabetes...i think i may have heard that somewhere before. how did you come up with that? pleez tell me cuz i am dying here...i get like that when i cant remember where i've heard something before. oh, and the story was hilarious. lol, pikario and chuigi rock!
Peach chapter 25 . 2/15/2006
0.o; did Chuigi really have a GAY relationship with Prince Peasly
Peach chapter 14 . 2/3/2006
I love this fanfic. GOD! I HATE THAT *&#$! JOKE'S END!

The monsters are annoyings (especially those freakin' scaratropeas) and that... ugly boss
Sentrosi chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This story is AWESOME!
shadow969 chapter 25 . 12/17/2005
Sweet! I can't wait til' the "M&L: PiT" parody!
nld200xy chapter 7 . 12/4/2005
That thing about the Trunkle couldn't be more true. It took me only 3 minutes to beat Bowletta and i wasn't even trying! While I WAS trying, it took me 15-20 minutes to beat the Trunkle. In fact, one time I had to leave Teehee Valley and go ALL the way back to Beanbean Kingdom just to buy some goddamned items so I could kill him!
nld200xy chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
These are the funniest titles I ever saw!
nld200xy chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
AWESOME FIC! You rock! I was laughing so hard, and Mario with playboy magazines and Squirtles with hangovers is just classic! HAH!
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 25 . 11/11/2005
! IThis was the BEST story in the Mario section! I LOVE this!

Young Yoshi: Mr, mr, mr, MR PATCH!

Koops: Gu-huh!

Kooper: Bree!

Kammy: This was the wackiest story I have ever read...

And this makes the 125th review! Yippee-hi-aye! See ya!

Mr, mr, mr...MR PATCH!
madhatman chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
i thought it was funny at the end it was so so so so so so so funny you sound like a good wrighter i have a idea for a story email me
Final Poke Mario Fan chapter 25 . 10/15/2005
Nice! How sad that this excellent and funny story is over! Oh well, it was a good run, and I hope more Pikario stories, BOA, and your others do great! Sayonara, Pikario and Chuigi.
LordLuffy07 of the Merry Go chapter 25 . 10/15/2005
HAHA, FUNNY EPILOGUE! Tunkle dies by tripping over a Puni... I wish I knew that before I spent two hours trying to kill him.
RickyWolfe69 chapter 24 . 10/12/2005
Teh awesomeness! Too bad it's over tho...T_T