Reviews for The Power of Two
Leah chapter 6 . 6/2
Hi, just wondering if this story is going to be finished? I was enjoying it so much!
TinkStar87 chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
Wasn't sure about this story at first, but now i want this finished please. This is really well written and i wish i could write half as good. PLEASE update SOON! Read ya Later ;)
Sofia chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Hermoso... por favor terminalo, saca un poco de tiempo, no es justo que nos dejes esperando. No hablo inglés, así que tengo que traducir, lo que hace mas dificil la interpretación, pero lo logro. Por ésta razón te lo pido, por favor. Ha esto es un soborno. Gracias, confío en ti.
97 Diagon Alley chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
...please continue this story! It is captivating & has the spirit of LOTR, pleeease give these stunning characters the resolution they deserve
acacia59601 chapter 6 . 11/22/2008
I can tell you probably aren't going to update this, seeing as it's been four years since you touched it, but I do want to say that this is a very well written story. I really hope you do finish it!
rey00 chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
I just find your story, I really hope you will finish it one day coz I really love it

you are a brillant writer !
Tehd00d chapter 6 . 5/28/2007
I really, really loved this story. Mainly because I love the stuff that has to do with all the kids of the main Gondor/Rohan characters, but this one is much better than most. According to the last updated tag, this story is nearing 3 years without being updated. I'm assuming you've lost interest in it, which really is too bad, in my opinion.

If you ever want to finish it, you'd have this one reader, for sure!
Dipper chapter 6 . 2/2/2006
Hi!

I just found your story and it's great! Why didn't you write more? I think the plot is interesting and well written. Please update, you just can't leave a story at its best part, can you?
Tiffers chapter 6 . 5/6/2005
Please...update soon. ;_; I beg of you. It's such a good story.
Janas Tasia chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Stop writing this and get back to "Firecracker". That is a really good Enterprise story.
North chapter 6 . 2/4/2005
Your universe continues JRRTs tales so truthfully - Please, please, pretty-pretty please, keep writing!
Diji chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
Hurry up will you. it's been more than a month since you last updated
Mallorn Took chapter 6 . 12/19/2004
Guh, I'm thrilled you updated! The kiss between Awen and Aethor was v. delicious. Everything is just splendid and this is decidedly one of best fics I have ever read.:)
Angelsaurus chapter 6 . 12/12/2004
Aethor and Edoawen are H-O-T! I just hope she gets over Eldarion soon. I'm so happy you updated this story. I love it!
penny chapter 6 . 12/12/2004
glad to see an update. please do't make us wait so long for the next.