Reviews for Lost
Gale Frost chapter 9 . 4/29/2007
Nyah! It's not fair to keep this story up and not keep finishing it!

It's right in the middle of development, and you haven't updated in YEARS! Its kinda sad i read this anyways...of course, i regret it now because it probably won't be updated.

However, if you still are on i will say that this was a really unique, and interesting story...It was just starting to develop, and it seemed to me to go well.

If you ever do decide to continue with this story and you would like help or something, please send me a PM and i'll be happy to look over it and give suggestions...

Traitors Daughter chapter 9 . 9/29/2006
I know itt has been a whioe since your last up date, but your writing is brilliant and you shoud carry on.

Love it.

Hayley of the Brown
Roh Fleisch chapter 9 . 10/28/2005
I've just recently found this story, and I'm very, very, very, very much interested in knowing what you want to do with it. And, hey, if you want any help proofing or just bouncing ideas, give me a holler!

Gywlym chapter 9 . 1/29/2005
Please! Please! Can we have some more?
Bluenose chapter 9 . 11/19/2004
Good idea, good story. I like Leah, and I agree with the other reviewer that she is in the middle of a HUGE crush on Lan. More please.
A Thought Persists chapter 9 . 11/14/2004
hey, back to writing, i see. nice chappie, i look forward to reading the next one.
Dragon Scales 13 chapter 9 . 11/14/2004

Woah. Is Leah in the midst of a big crush on Lan?

Anyway, I'm glad to see that you didn't roll over and kicked the bucket. Update soon!

~Dragon Scales 13
Malarkay chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
*taps Niobium on the shoulder*

Pardon me, but...are you still around? Is this story still going to continue? We've been sitting here, waiting ever so patiently for an update. We're hungry, and parched, and tired...and the cobwebs are really starting to become a problem...
spencer4ever chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Wow...this is amazing...will nyneave come back to life...will lan fall in love with leah...will leah die... so many possibilities...SO START WRITING!

taylorangel72 chapter 8 . 10/8/2004

discordchick chapter 8 . 9/10/2004
Ah! Sad sad sad! Pleasepleaseplease Update Soon! I cannot stand the suspensse! . Nyn/Lan forever~
A Thought Persists chapter 8 . 9/8/2004
hey there, are you ever gonna update this story, because if not, then will you please post a note? no disrespect meant, i just want to see what happens. thanks.
taylorangel72 chapter 8 . 8/24/2004
OMG! AMAZING STORY! WOW! i love the lan POV thing, its amazing, i thnk you did it very well, please keep writing!

awsome story!

sharna chapter 8 . 8/22/2004
please please update's wonderfully built up...i want to know what that there's a twist in the story
Gwylym chapter 8 . 7/15/2004
Please, please! update soon! Your characterisation of Lan is very good. Great story!