Reviews for Teeth
evilredmenace chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
This one read like an X-File... Lovely to see Elisa's parents once again. And it was a lovely touch to have Matt stumble upon some lack of cultural sensitivity in regards to ancestry...

I think you have a knack for depicting secondary characters well... they aren't merely foils for the main characters to be pit against. And this would include the supposed "bad guys."
Storyseeker chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Brilliant story! I was a little disappointed that the mummy turned out to be nothing more than just that and that John was a maniac. Or... was he? The ending of this fic gives me pause for wonder, could John have been telling the truth about the mummy being cursed and that when he was killing those people, he might have been possessed? Either way, it was a good story and told us a lot of what Peter was like in his youth, boy what a bad kid!
Caboose chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
A Native-American version of "The Mummy". I like it. I like it a lot. :) But that Dyami character...biting to death? Creepy, odd, and downright wrong! But you do leave it up to us to decide if he was indeed solely responsible for the murders or if he simply joined the mummy in the feasting with the descriptions of what the victims saw and felt. And the backstory on the teenage life of Peter Maza was pretty cool, too.
All in all, definitely one of the better "Gargoyles" stories I've read lately. :)
~Caboose