Reviews for Obedient Servant
Poor Dom...Very funny.
SenkoHasegawa chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This fic is great xD I LOLed when Domn said he would marry Taylor... 3

Keep up the good work!

*Shame this anime has so little fanfics...*

*w* Jya ne!
EEevee chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This story made me smile. It's just so 'in series' that I couldn't help it. Poor, poor Dom. I'd want to throttle them all too. Great story.
BlackMaru chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This was SUCH a delight! You totally NAILED Dom! Thank you so much!
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Excellent story, you captured all the character's personality's quite well and this was quite interesting to read as well.

This story was also very detailed and descriptive great work.

Thanks for all your hard work,

Ruto Kuntai
KnighteWolfe chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I have a feeling that 'somebody' is going to decide to have Dom pick one of his female crew-members to marry and I have a feeling that somebody is going to make sure she's the only one he picks. **cough** **cough** Shia Has **cough** **cough**.

stagemystic chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
What a great story! Perfect! (faves)
Pixie Princess chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
That, was beautiful!
jeremy chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Excellent fic. I love the plot and the story was just perfect. Good job and thanks
Jakinbandw chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
oh.. perfect!

you captured the mood perfectly! This was brilliant!
Ellenlome chapter 1 . 3/10/2006

OMG, I couldn't stop laughing. I'm faving this right now. Lol. :D Great job!

Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 2/16/2006

I love this story. It completely captures the feel of the series' amusing insanity. Everyone is at their crazy best, Tylor ranking number one and Azalyn-chan even adding in her own two cents worth, too. Hmm, do I sense some ulterior reason for her decision? There ought to be a sequel. _

A definite treasure. More!
Meea chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
i just started watching "tylor" a few days ago and have fallen totally in love with it so i was excited to see the listings for fanfiction based on it...i just wanted to let you know that i thought your story was perfect and a great addition to the "tylor" was so well done that i could actually see it as an episode of the anime...just wnated to tell you very well done!
Nikki chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Hah! I loved this. You have to write more. Where did you come across the anime? I had to sit up for fifteen hours straight to watch every episode. You just have to write more on this anime. Kojiro the woman hater is a good second attempt, if you are willing to try.
warai kitsune chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Sigh...there's way too little Irresponsible Captain Tylor fanfiction out there. What's more, there's a surfeit of GOOD fanfiction out there. Thank you for this story. Thank you for remedying that.

Nice work with Dom's point of view, by the way. I laughed my head off!