Reviews for Obedient Servant
Meea chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
i just started watching "tylor" a few days ago and have fallen totally in love with it so i was excited to see the listings for fanfiction based on it...i just wanted to let you know that i thought your story was perfect and a great addition to the "tylor" universe...it was so well done that i could actually see it as an episode of the anime...just wnated to tell you very well done!
Nikki chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Hah! I loved this. You have to write more. Where did you come across the anime? I had to sit up for fifteen hours straight to watch every episode. You just have to write more on this anime. Kojiro the woman hater is a good second attempt, if you are willing to try.
warai kitsune chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Sigh...there's way too little Irresponsible Captain Tylor fanfiction out there. What's more, there's a surfeit of GOOD fanfiction out there. Thank you for this story. Thank you for remedying that.

Nice work with Dom's point of view, by the way. I laughed my head off!
senoritafish chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
This is the first fanfic for this series I've read, and thank gods for that. This is wonderful; I was snorting all the way through it. Thank you.
Angus MacSpon chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Okay, I admit it. I giggled almost constantly as I read this. Happy? _
Katcin Lee chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
How fun! I love Irresponsible Captain Tyler and there's a definite lack of quality 'fics in the the category. Thanks for adding one!

Kat
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
*holding her side* Oh man. That was great!
animedestroysthebrainmustbuymore chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I loved your story!. Simply magnificent!I like the whole concept of it all too...i've always wondered how aliens pick their brides or grooms.)seriously.

i enjoyed your loverly piece of art you should most definitly write more.
Luriko-Ysabeth chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I can think of very little to say about this story that it does not already say for itself; it could be a canon episode, and once that is said the reader knows the best and the worst of it at once.

Personally, one of my favorite parts was the subtly understated dynamic between Dom and his Empress. The other, of course, was the depiction of what it's like to be unacknowledged friends with someone who drives one stark raving batshit on a regular basis. (Well, DOM wouldn't acknowledge it. Tylor, on the other hand, probably puts it down on his resume, if Yuriko ever bullies him into writing one.)
Kiwi Sause chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Bwhahaahaa! Great little story! Haha! I love your personification of Dom. Silly silly. Aww. I want to see some kind of continuation of this. This is great! Enjoyed much!
Yume no Zencho chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Geeze. I wish you'd write more to this. Im ver curious to see where this could have gone. I wanted to know what the princess was so er upset about the marrige. *hold out a plate of cookies* You can have all of these if you write more for this n_n.
Tink the pix chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
I LOVE IT! You must keep writting I liek the character Shia Has I think that Dom should marry her. She seems cool! Keep wrtting must find out what is happening.
Chihiro chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
This is one of the most hilarious fanfic I have ever read. I could not help laughing aloud reading all through the story.
This is just GREAT! Thanks for giving me so much fun!
avmeren chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
This story is GREAT! I love the interaction between Dom and Tylor and his crew, and I really hope that you write lots more in this fandom.
Pika-Zukin chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Dom is ridiculously fun to torture. That miserably backstabbing Shia Has. You KNOW that's how she gets her kicks.
I mean, fabulous job. It reads just like a Tylor episode. I love it to pieces. _
30 | « Prev Page 1 2