Reviews for Harry Potter and the Medallion of Time
TheNotedMusician chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
interesting...PLEASE ACTUALLY UPDATE THIS! :D I really would love to see what happens...and what's in the vault! (though, it seems like it would be kind of awkward with the Weasleys right there...) But anyways, good luck with the next chapter (*hint* *hint*) and UPDATE SOON!

TheNotedMusician
Teufel1987 chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
Nice story ... its a shame that you got stuck at this stage ... just when things were getting interesting too!

Well, I hope that you get inspiration for this story soon though ... but I'm not going to hold my breath considering the date you updated last ...

Your other story, Ex Sanguis is pretty nice though ... At least I have SOMETHING to look forward to from you ...
LandUnderWave chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
You did have to put it on hiatus at an interesting bit, didn't you? Oh well, at least you're still on here. BTW, I check if someone is still on this site if they haven't updated for a while by checking their favorites list, if there's a story on there thats been published in the last year I assume they're still on here. Hope you like long reviews!
Mali-caren chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
um...i think Harry and Hermione cause um... their just good togther..and um, COOL FIC!
Hazel Maraa chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
I think it's been 11 monthes and nine days as of now since you last update this story. so please please please please please please PLEASE update soon!
Rhyllen chapter 3 . 11/12/2004
I'm quite enjoying this chapter so far, and I hope you get time to update this story soon because I'd really like to know what happens next!
spectra2 chapter 3 . 9/5/2004
wow so far this is a great fic, i'm loven the plot, can't wait to see whats in the vault, update ASAP -spectra2
Brooklynight chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Nice start and HHr, I think that Ginny is more of a sister to him but I tolerate the ship but Harry and Hermionie just go together,
sara chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
actually, i found that rather interesting, the whole trip with dragons and everything. cool.

question: whats up with Ron? he seems a bit out of character to me. as did petunia. ron might snicker, but he wouldn't guffaw. in fact, i found everyone slightly off. not badly off, but just slightly wrong. i wish i could tell you how to fix it, but i can't. sorry. maybe review you hp books?

but, i do like your plot. this looks interesting. i'll keep reading!
Atropa Haven chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
blah
alli chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Yes, they seem to be mostly in character, but Ginny did seem a bit...off. Since she's older she should be a bit LESS, hm... how am I to put this? I dont't know...shy? She should be a bit more, candid.

HARRY/GINNY ALL THE WAY!
xxbreuddwydioxz chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
K...I know u know who this is, so I'm not even going to tell u. But anyways, this was a pretty good chapter, update asap.

Animalluvr75 -
hey cayleya chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
eey. I haven't seen you in a long time! (I WANT GIRLSCOUT COOKIES!)
Anyway. I got 100% on my bench-write-scorree! nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah! I think I will call you today... just cause... Oh! wait'll I tell you what I did to a picture of your beloved Bloom! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
*evil mandark laugh* HA ha ha! HA ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha!
PS You suck.
PPS Kenshin and Johnny Depp rule.
PPSS You know you can deny it.
PSS I can make good chocolate cake.
PS You need to reply tio emails! Why do you not do that? Wasting your time on the internet? pht.
PS You suck.
heh heh hehhhhh chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
*ruining*
Arrow chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
hyper? right. H/H! ARGH! I HATE GINNY AND HER GINNY NAME! AH! *screams and runs out a window on the 45th floor*
*walks up steps again* Oh, by the way Cayley, *smirks* I Have your CDE'S! AH HA HA HA HA H AH AHA AHAHHAH! You fool!
ah well, now I get to listen to all your songs and stuff! My taste in music is better though! *sticks out tounge* Agh, but now I have an Evy song stuck in my head. AGH! GET IT OUT! *claws at brain*
Brain: ey! stop that!
Arrow: oh. sorry.
Kenshin: why am I here?
Arrow: uh-unno.
Oh, by the way, I finished the anime hing sorta and it ends really stupidly! argh! Maybe there are more disks cause, A series can't end like it did! I WANTED TO SEE THE PLAY! ARGH! Arima was acting pretty weirdly... oh well... whatever see yah, K?
H/H!