Reviews for Paper Flowers
LockedL chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I dont really know what is special about this story.

But it makes you tremble
ffaddix chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Amazing...
stella chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
aw..poor ginny
Sushinase chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
.. .. .. sad.. .. .. lovely.. .. ... wonderful, I love it.. and it breaks my heart..
Aladdin chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
i was wonderful! but it made me sad in a kind of far off distant kind of way! Nicole how do you write such depressing things!
Liebling chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Jeez. Just reading that fic again...it's amazing. So impressive. I can't believe you can write so well. This fic especially...it's so beautiful, it has that insane edge to it. It's very real, very sharp very detached.
It's perfect. Anyway. Just thought you needed to hear that again :)
I can't stand it, none of the good stuff on ever gets enough reviews.
~ Melissa
twinsofthesky chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Odd...
About the stars, I mean. It's a pretty overdone topic (planning on writing a fic myself :)... But very poignant.
One line reminded me of my own fic. *whistles and looks away* What It's Like To Be A Bird...
-Sabs
Liebling chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
You writing is so bloody impressive.
'She is happy, now; he is not in her world anymore and somehow that doesn't matter to her as much as it used to.'
Amazing. It brings back memories. Boys. That part made me cry it reminded me of...him. Anyway. Yeah. Personal experiences, woo! Glad that's over.
-Mel-
zelle chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
All I have to say is that THIS is effing brilliant. You fell in and out of reality smoothly without making it really confusing (if that made any sense).
Gah. Sorry, it's 2 a.m. and I'm not making much sense.
Will elaborate later. When I'm more awake.
S.C. Preclarus Noctis chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Wow..I liked this..very nice. I love Evanescence which is one of the reasons I read . Wow..this is one of those rare good D/G fics..lately, there haven't been any good ones. Awesome job! Write on!
You know, this kind of reminds me of a book I read a few months ago called 'I Never Promised You a Rose Garden...' It's about this girl who created her own world..and yeah. It's kind of confusing, but it's pretty good. .
-Sandie-
Queen of Tie-Dye chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
First of all, let me say that was a GREAT choice of song considering Evanescence is one of my top 10 favorite bands..I would've been the first reviewer but I was forced off of the computer. I kind of reminds me of 1984 for some reason...(and yes, that's a compliment considering it's my favorite book of all time)..
Onpu no Tegami chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
It was so sad!*SOB* *stops suddenly and smiles insanely* Oh well. Can't cry over spilt milk, right? I think... I really don't know... I mean you can if you want to but... I really don't know why... I guess...
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
...wow. Incredibly done. I'm assuming she's in St. Mungo's?
Poor Ginny.