Reviews for Missing in Action
Ranuel chapter 23 . 12/13/2014
I think at some point I bookmarked this to read later once it was finished and it got lost in the mass of firefox bookmarks I had. I was going through and found this again and 10 years after you started it and 8 after you finished I finally read the whole thing in one go today.

It's been a while since I've read much Inuyasha and it was really great to visit with the old friends. I really appreciated that you didn't waste time with love triangles or with misunderstandings that continued beyond the point where two reasonable people would have talked things out. The characters were realistically mature for who they were in this story.

I especially like how the Kikyou issue was dealt with and how Sango and Miroku work things out about Koharu.
gateway guest chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
FYI: the Air Force, per se, did not exist as a separate service until after the war. At the time of this story it would be called the Army Air Corps.

Other than that I find this tale captivating.

senora. lopez yahoo. com
Jingyee1511 chapter 21 . 6/2/2014
Finally, the idea of setting it in world war ii was wonderful! Personally I love historical fics, but I think there's something really challenging in following history instead of setting the story in modern times or an imagined universe- there is so much research and lots of facts that can't really be tweaked! Being able to fit all your characters into the dreadful time, be it Koga, Sesshomaru or the Inuyasha gang I think is amazing. Really good work! I also loved the plotting and scheming- thank you so much for sharing this fic!
Jingyee1511 chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
Great story, and I particularly like how inuyasha and Kagome's relationship was portrayed, and how it progressed! Everything felt so strongly and realistically- it really tore at my heartstrings when after all that Inuyasha thought Kagome betrayed him, and how that was to plague Kagome even after they went into the protection of the resistance. Miroku and Sango's love was so beautiful to watch as well! You did an extremely good work on this fic!
Jingyee1511 chapter 23 . 6/2/2014
Brilliant story! I loved your writing style
Guest chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
love this story line
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 23 . 1/24/2013
So I (you may know me as fan and frequent reviewer The Vampire's Liaison, though I am now using an itouch app and can't get on with my username) have recently decided to rejoin the inuyasha fandom, and potentially pick up my long forgotten fic where I left off. I decided to start, naturally, by rewatching the series and rereading all my old favorite stories. Note that I recently graduated with my bachelor's in English lit, so I thought my tastes might have changed. I didn't expect to be just as taken with this story and your other works (so far I have worked my way through most of the one shots as well in my spare moments) as I was upon first reading them. Just thought you'd like to know that, even after all I have read and learned about the way good literature works, I still loved every moment of this fic. Nice work. Oh, how I had missed this.
Wildfly chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
what a nice twist.
waterbottleandpillows chapter 23 . 11/1/2011
This was amazing. I'm in love with your stories! This has to be one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. :) I hope you write more in the future!
kirr1001 chapter 23 . 3/2/2011
WHERE you get this talent? ! Great story like and surprising.I can't believe how you're so amazing writer...I guess you just are ~_ Thank you very much!
InuYasha's Author chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh. Saucy chapter 10.
InuYasha's Author chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
Okay. No critisism ment here but Kouga isn't a bad guy. He's not Nazi material. Sure Naraku is definitly but InuYasha and Kouga are friends after Kouga quits drooling over Kagome. I love your story I really do but I don't like thinking of Kouga as a bad guy. I mean sure he's done bad things in his life but on the whole he's a good guy. I love your story though this is just one tiny little fans opinion so no harm ment. I really like the story on the whole though. It's just perfect (besides the whole evil Kouga thing).
InuYasha's Author chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
It's really good. Chapter 7. It was very very very slightly only slightly dry but in the whole it was exxtremely ssweet.
InuYasha's Author chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
I love the 'god he looks good' part. So funny xD wishes they'd hurry up and spit it put already but then again... you're the author. Love it thanks again
InuYasha's Author chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I mean this as a fan when I say I love you. You are comepletly amazing. I've read hundreds of crap stories (I'm a reaaly good writer so they were crap to me but were really good on the whole) and yours was the best I have read. I love it. You are an amazing author and should write more.