Reviews for One Little Unicorn's Day
DEADACCOUNT12345 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Utterly cute, and very much in tune with the morals of "firebringer", about how traditional morals are not necessarily the correct ones. thanks to Jan the Unicorns of the Vale have gotten over several predjudices; here's hoping the green and tawny stallions are allowed to get together in the end.

Definitely a cute read, I love your use of language. My only suggestion isthat the ending sentence, "And that was how one little green unicorn spent his day", is a little... childish. Im not sure if that was what you were going for or not, for all I know, it may have been, but I thought I'd let you know in case you DIDN'T want the story to sound like that.
me chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
you are the biggest idiot i know

well, not true, but yor are a perverted idiot

sure, there are loser people who think they like others of the same gender, but you pervert, writing about animals that like other animals of the smae gender. it is against nature, you sick, crackhead, skank. Go write about you and your gay girl/ boyfriend having gay sex. loser freak. Get over your horny self. idiot
Rudd chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
*laughs* Very original. Very, very original. Lovely style, the way the last two paragraphs uncover the 'cream on top of the dessert'. Brillant piece of work!
Lellian chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
I really liked the idea of this - a wonderfully refreshing idea. You're writing style is very alluring, you get drawn in almost unconciously and that is a hard effect to achieve as I know all too well *sob* Anyway, as you can see by my screen-name, I love the firebringer and eagerly await the next chapter..if there is one.
gryphnwng chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Despite my misgivings at slash on a childrens story, i found this simply adorable! I love slash, but hate when it's abused, and has no plot. This was a very refreshing read, and done very well! Your characterization of Sofien gave a very clear image in my mind, and you conveyed his thoughts and feelings very well. Nice job!
Bardicsidhe chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
It's honestly sad when people allow some prejudice to get in the way of enjoying a story, isn't it? You didn't deserve all of that, because it's just a few really mean-spirited people who try to hem in everyone else's freedom.
I, personally, think it's a lovely story. Sofien's voice comes through strongly - you tell it from third person, but it's still got the innocence that this particular unicorn retains no matter what he's been through. He's a very light spirit, and your work bubbles as brightly as he does.
You also slipped the horse behaviors in quite well. Sometimes it's easy to forget that creatures with such intelligence as this still don't have hands, and need other means to do things like scratch and flick away flies and show affection and emotion towards one another. You kept the equine element strong, but you still did well through body language and movement.
As a short character piece, it's wonderful. I'd like to see what you can do with some of the canon characters, actually.
Rah-la chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Hehe. I didnt no my fic sucked THAT bad! I'll take it down, lol!
DT Maxwell chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
*Claps* Great job, Kes! I love it! Simple, with well placed descriptions. Excellent job! And hopefully we'll soon see a sequel. _