Reviews for Locks, Keys and Portals
Hatter Madigan chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
UPDATE NOW!
LadyMarit chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
great story please continue...
Jupiter's Light chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
Awesome story! Please write more asap! :)
Roswell428 chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
I just found this story and its predecessor and they're both really amusing. I hope you update this soon and keep up the good work!
Gaze chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
This is a really interesting fic. I've been looking for a good Buffy/POTC fic for awhile now!

Okay, Jack isn't that old, :). He'd make a really, really young father.

I would have loved to see some Spike/Jack interaction, but it's too late into the series. Besides, there might be too much Britishism in the fic for some people.

Well, I hope a new chapter will come up quickly, although it's been a while since it's been updated.

**Gaze**
Hecate chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
Eh, odd, but it works, like your other weird crossovers. I'd love to see what happens to Jack! I wanna hear more about his part in all this stuff going on. I want more! Update! PLEASE?
Admantius chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
Hey, I'm lovin this! I already read the first part, but I didn't leave a review because I'm way to lazy. You should post again soon and make me happy... Please?
Kakia chapter 3 . 4/8/2004
Hee! This one was really good too. Though you know what comes next now don't you? Update! Please, this is sweet I like it. Everyone is really in character and I like this Dawn better than the one in the show.
boo chapter 3 . 3/25/2004
way to go i love their responce to B, lol still think it should be a jack/dawn because she is like what a gizillion years old...so age shouldnt matter lol i cant wait to read more!
DragonStar chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
That was a good one from Dawn! Write more soon 'cause I love Captain Jack!
lel1 chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
Your attention to detail is mind boggling. I am in love with this story. I need more.
Love Lel xx
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 3 . 3/23/2004
Wicked Chapter!
Please keep Writing!
Eledhwen chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
Poor Jack. Not used to teenagers!
Niggle: the A levels bit. They're a fairly recent invention, really. My grandparents didn't do them. They certainly didn't exist in Jack's time, when I don't believe they had any formal exams. But I bet he'd have studied geometry in some fashion at some point.
FireSenshi2 chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
Please update really shortly!
SunnydaleGirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Whoa. Just blow my mind, here. Dawn controling all of this? I love it! Such a unique turn and perspective. You've got me hooked.