Reviews for Change My Stripes
Catangelily chapter 19 . 6/25
Oh my gods! I love this story! I mean sure it hasn't been updated since 2006, but I don't really care! This is a really good story! There were times I wanted to read it, but at the same time didn't because I was so worked up on what would happen next. I really do hope that Squall and Sora end up together. I mean Riku is cool in all, but I don't really like him. This story, just like many others before and after it, had made me so happy that I joined . Thanks for writing such a wonderful and amazing story!
XxVongola-DetectivexX chapter 19 . 2/8
Such a great story. One of the first fan fics I ever read actually, and probably what got me into writing them as well. Such a shame It seems to be dead now, I really wanted to know how it was all going to end ;_;

Then again, the story Frozen took about nine years to finish, so there's still another year of faith for it to continue XD
Syn'phasia chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
What did I say about detail? Psh, this is the BEST! The way you described Riku's eyes was awesome. I could imagine it myself. Kudos to you, my friend. Kudos to you.
Syn'phasia chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
It's a shame I got to this so late. I really like the story, you know. I haven't ran into one of these types in a while. And really, it is a rather unique plot, because I have seen those stories where the main character is not gay, and then slowly becomes gay as he fell in love with the guy that likes him, or one of those other denial stories. But this is the first "triangle denial" stories I have read before. So kudos.

I really wasn't reading it for errors, you know. Usually, if there are a lot of errors, I usually have a huge review on it, correcting things here and there. But the fact that I could read it smoothly testifies to your writing. I can check, but if you DO have errors, they're most likely very small things.

Also, if there is one thing I must request, it is that you add more detail to a scene such as this. It isn't like there are multiple little scenes; it is one massive scene that consists of the whole chapter, which is about one specific thing. The dialogue and flow is excellent; I gave you my praises already, but I was wondering if there could be a bit more detail next time (please? It's not a demand; simply a humble request) you write. I can envision it more, then.

Thanks for posting this awesome story up!
Truenosforatu chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
i freakin' love this story. it is funny it has story and i enjoy the squallxSora couple (screw Riku)
Helioscope chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
Okay.

I've avoided writing a review for this story for so long because, well, there's just so much to /say/. I don't know if I can faithfully communicate how dearly I adore (admire, cherish, love) this story. It's aged with me, you know. I started reading Kingdom Hearts fanfiction when I was still in middle school. (Gloriously underage, I know.) Now I'm at university, and I've found that I can still come back to Change My Stripes and savor its humor, dialogue, characterization, and so much more. The way you write is so full of /heart/, I think is what it comes down to. Other stories will blow me away for their style (not to say that yours doesn't!), for the havoc they wreak on my emotions, or for the envy they inspire in me as a fellow writer.

You do all that and more. And you do it with such wit, such humor, and simultaneously with such powerful insight into these characters and the way they think (each and every italicized thought fits perfectly). You're my favorite writer in this fandom. Always will be. I don't know if you'll ever come back and finish this - you might want to forget you ever wrote it (and I know the feeling; I'm the same way with my old stuff) - and I don't want to push you, because you don't owe me anything. You've already given me so much, as both a reader and a Kingdom Hearts fan. I love this story to bits, and I haven't even gotten into the nitty gritty of /why/.

If I had to pick my favorite thing about your writing, it's how you write character voices (particularly Riku). And not just in this story, either, but in your other ones. I think you've hit the nail on the head with Riku's "all or nothing" personality and life outlook, and you haven't watered down Sora's voice either. Your Sora is the perfect balance of bright and naive, oblivious and observant. Even in "OOC" roles like these, Sora and Riku feel so familiar. And /Squall/, oh my god. His dry wit, balanced with that quiet self-deprecation behind closed doors, is just too good. Too right.

...I've just barely scraped the surface of why I love this fic, but I think, for now, I'll leave things here.

Thank you, Sephiroth's Stalker, for writing this. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
FlashGirl1992 chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
hey ive read ths story about 20 times and i was wondering when your planning on carrying it on its one of my favorites :D
BerserkerNobody chapter 19 . 3/27/2013
I love you, this story, and, now, SquallxSora.
I know it has been 7 years since this was updated, but I really love this story. I not trying to pressure you, because I'm not all that confident I could make you continue this story, but I'd really like to know if Sora's going to tell Riku the damn truth and go live with Squall.
Thank you so much for your time.
the-angry-potato chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
Oh my gosh, pleeease update.

This last chapter was so sexy! Hot and tensionASDFGHJKL;;/

I love Squall and Sora together... or maybe just Squall in general, haha.

Although, Sora should really stop cheating and I want Kairi to find out or Tidus/Selphie/Wakka :DD.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
Omg, so hot *.*! Loving this story, thanks for introducing me to a new pairing xD hehehe.

OMGGG, WHERE ARE YOU?
Eva chapter 19 . 11/16/2012
I read this story a couple years back, and rediscovered it recently. I love this story so much. I'm sad, though; because you haven't touched this since 2006. :( I want to see how all these relationships develop, and what will happen when Riku finds out about Sora's serious affair with Squall. It's pretty much guaranteed that he'll find out. Secrets only last so long. ;)
aspio chapter 19 . 7/22/2012
okay so why can i read a hot sex fanfic chapter about riku and sora also i bet riku will find out blah blah blah and riku r***s the bloody s*** about squal out of soras mind and he wont be able to walk straight for weeks plz post as i NEED TO KNOW and squal gtfo and stfu because your gonna need cloud for non con later *-O heheheh
Vam21 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
is this a sora and riku story? Or Leon and sora love fanfiction?
Without Warrant chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
When are you going to continue? Or would you at least put an Author's Note chapter saying what was going to happen at the end.

You did, after all, promise you'd finish the story through hell or high water.

If you aren't interested in doing that, would you mind sending me a message telling -me- what happens at least? I've been a fan of your story for over six years, and just reread the entire thing tonight for the umpteenth time.

- Forever a fan,
Devilbiter
KissMeKawaii chapter 19 . 5/11/2012
Do you know how long it took me to find this story? I read it ago. I couldn't remember the name or anything about it, I could only remember that it was really fucking awesome and I needed to read it again.

I know it's been, like, six years, but please tell me you're coming back? D:
1,338 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »