Reviews for Daddy's Lullaby
dyingmiko06 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
wow... that was a good wow by the way
Kokari chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
this is so cute!
Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Have I read this one before? I think I have... If I have I shouldn't be able to review unless you took it down and reposted it again, I guess. I KNOW I've read it before. Nice job, though. _
animelover chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
WOW.
Windigo chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Hate it? How the heck could somebody hate this..this masterpiece? You have a beautiful way with words, and I admire anyone who can write a lyrical poem this long and this haunting. I loved the lullaby you created-it brought tears to my eyes. Heck, the whole poem started some sniffling..

You captured the heart of a suffering child so perfectly well, and so sweetly, that it made everything seem so much more real, and I applaud you for your creativity and your touching writing that should be read by anyone and everyone. Please continue with your wonderful work (not that I doubt you will _).

~Windigo~
Dark-Black-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
*sniff* This is the saddest and sweetest poem I have ever read. I love it so much that it made me cry...your an awsome writer *sniff*
Eloriel chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
*cries her heart out*

This must be THE sadest thing Ive ever read.. Its great, really, really great, you have really captured the sorrow of losing someone dear to you. I dont know what to say.. Its just great.
Silver Tonbo chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
This was another great fic you've written. I absolutely loved this poem. It never ceases to amaze me how well you can write.
vanillapop chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Wow! That was great! I loved it.
GoldenTuna chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
OH MY GOD! this was very well written, i broke out into tears 1/2 way through! ;_;very good tori!

_Golden_Tuna_
Just an Inu fan chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Wow! That was amazing! I can't believe someone could write that. That was a beautiful poem. It was very sad though. You should keep writing wonderful poems like that!
Achica chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
*reads over and over*Wow..thats so can people write this good stuff?I'm frustrated..I can't rhyme and I can hardly right.

*claps for you*
Sunny chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Aw, thats so sad! *sniff* I loved this poem! Good job!
luna-magic-2005 chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
OH! i cant believe you killed off inuyasha! thats like those stupid story writers who made kenshin sick and gave a disease to kaoru and then killed him off!

...

well, not EXACTLY like that, i suppose...

...

um, yeah.

lol
glory angel 5 chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Oh thats was wounderfull!It almost made me CRY!
"Uncle is by daddy’s grave
To ‘tell him off’ some more"
I thought that was so funny!
You are a great writer!