Reviews for Daddy's Lullaby
AllyAnime chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
You Are by far one of the Best authors whose works i have ever had the privilage of reading. I love this Poem,and the lyrics you wrotye yourself are FANTASTIC! You could have a real career ahead of you either as a poet, anogwriter or author. I LOVE YOUR WORKS!
Ja Na
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
aww man...you made me cry...
Dog Ears chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
_ oh that was too deep for me not to say that it wasn't good I'm just to dumb to really understand don't think I'm flaming you its my fault I just got a little lost I was also trying to calm my puppy down so it was kinda hard well I g2g
Dog Ears
megu-sama chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Oh my god!
That was SO SAD! I was chokin on tears!
and to top it off I was listening to May It Be by Enya (very sad song) and I couldn't help but burst into tears!
Very good!
Alida of the Emerald Green Hair chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Aww man. I don't think I should have read this this late at night... It wasn't until the screen got all blurry that I realized I was crying (or nearly, because when I cry I get all waily and hiccuppy, and I'd wake the whole house). It really is a lovely poem, and even without the familiarity of the Inuyasha characters, it makes me want to just run to my dad and start sobbing. Eh. I think I need to go read some Terry Pratchett or something...
Pockyjin chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
That was so deep and so sad but those are the kind of poems that I liked and I especially liked this one. I even shed a tear at the end of it cuz it was so sad. I hope you write another one thats sorta similar to this.
stephy-chan chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
O.O ::whimper::
jenna chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Nononononono! Sob! sob! how could you do that to the poor pup! ( ALthough i have to admit it would make for a great story-yet a heart-wrenching one)
* maybe it was just me but it took me halfway through the fic to realize Kagome was the mom, not the girl. It's probably just me
P.S. Does this mean the pup's going to be a girl?
your faithful reader
jenna
LiLaZnpAndA69 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
*tear tear* snif that was so sad :'( stupid Inuyasha had to go and get himself killed. newayz that was so good and so so so sad.
AlWaYztOXi
Blurred Love chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
I so did not cry...I SOBBED!
J/k but i did slip a tear every cough*word*cough other line.
It was a great poem...Inu-chan dying is very depressing, that alone made me sob...er tear every now and then.
pOoLoFbLaCkTeArS chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
::sniffle:: that was...beautiful! johnny has gone for a shoulder...::hums some tune that sort of resembles macarthurs park:: oops, wrong song! lol. i really liked that though. too bad u cant sing that for solo and ensemble. at least mr anello duznt hate u _; i really love all ur quotes in your profile. they made me laugh, then i read this and it made me cry. wow, ur a good writer! cant wait to read more. see ya in school!
love,
pinguin (the one bishy girl, i swear _;;)
Fluffy-Stalker chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
I'm sitting here looking at my computer busting out cryin. THAT WAS SO SAD. MAN, I can't stop crying! IT WAS SO GOOD *SNIFF* *SNIFF*
Bakura Lord of the Soulless chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
that was by far the best thing I have ever read on this site, and probobly ever will, on a diffrent note... IF YOU MAKE INUYASHA, kAGOME, THE PUP, OR SHIPPOU DIE I WILL CLAIM YOUR SOUL
X-with stars chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
omg, depressing! its cute in a sad way but also very entertaining...
SilverStarWing chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Wow. That was a deep story. Its really sad. Inu died, leaving Kag and their daughter in the past. Its tought to understand at first, but as the story goes on, you realize what is happening.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »