Reviews for What the Blind Man Saw
Dark Angel's Light chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Good, very good. Giggle. I hope you will write more stories along this line - as in Basil's a girl. Please consider it. I enjoy all of your Great MOuse Detective stories. Keep writing!
The Mouse Avenger chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
That story is great!

On , I'm working on a picture that shows what Olivia would be like if she were a boy. (And I'll give you credit for it.)

But the thing I don't get is: who IS the character with the "bended gender"? I don't know who he or she is.
Dancing Mouse chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
That was cute! I liked the detail and there was no major punctuation mistakes that I noticed. When I realized who the "lady mouse" was I had this "Duh" expression on my face.

Rating scale: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Para chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Lol, very creative AND clever! It makes me think of that show that was on a few years back where the lady detective hired an actor to stand in as her "persona" so that she could get access to crimescenes.
Roxie Zephyr Jocelyn chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
CCOL! I've never thought of it that way! Great job!
rugrat0357 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
0_o That is a very diffrent POV on Basil... but I LOVE IT! It would fit all the strange quirks in Basil's personality quite nicely. Thank you for this wonderful story. I look foward to your next one.
Meg chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
I love it! Whoa, never thought about Basil like that or in that way before! Creative Cybra. It made me laugh (then again, I laugh at things most people wouldn't laugh at.)
Skye-chan chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Very nice Cybra. _ Poor Basil XD;; I've drawn a few pictures related to the contest, but none of which I really like. I guess I'll try to attempt to write a story.