Reviews for A Flower In a Desert
pinkiepie chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Gotta love that disclaimer! :)
squiddeeellllyy chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Lovved it ! , just wonderin' are you going to update ? I hope so it is amazing
Yubel's Lover chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Good job! Hey, can I suggest something to Atem? Writing an Anonymous love poem. I love doing that! Even though they never go anywhere, cause they're mainly to anime characters… T.T Anyway, I can write short odes on the spot, anywhere. I LOVE YOU, YUBEL!
andysanime chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Really good job on this story so far.
0m3ga's Z3r0 chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Very nice chapter. Wow Atemu, you are one very awkward child. GO SETO! Keep kickin' *ss and screwing the rules! Sorry, I just can't help but cheer for him because even though the Bakuras are 2 of my favorite characters, Seto was too epic to be ignored! Anyway, update this soon, please! One can only wait and hope after 6 years, but I'll still coe around to see if it's ever updated!
bansheegrrl chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
brilliant story it'd be wonderful for it to be finished
Roserietta chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
madaya: Yami was right when he said you'd wait another year or two! More like 5 years! Soon to be six! Wait, if you were in high school... wow, your in colleage now.

Yami: Can you add some smut?

Yugi: smut?

Yami: Smut.

Yugi: What's that?

Yami: *grins* It's what I do to you in bed.

Yugi: Oh... yea add some Smut!

Madaya: Hun, you need to continue! It's obvious that your a talented author, now continue dear!

Yami: To the bed my sweet Hikari?

Yugi: To the bed sweet Koi!
megansararusso chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
nice and no your styles not slipping if you havent been killed by bakura then keep writing
cheetahkit chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
y haven't u touched this?
forgotten.namine chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
aww you broke Atem's heart. I'm in love with all of your stories. XD They're really awesome, even though you haven't updated in years.
HOPPY-SAN2345 chapter 4 . 12/12/2005
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
nictuniema chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
And...? Please continue!
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
More please. _
CnR chapter 4 . 11/26/2005
Wiil seto ask atemu to marry heba?
Apocolypse Tenshi Tendou chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
man!this is so cool!Write more or i'll kill you.