Reviews for Musings in Water
Veritas Found chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
The problem with going back through the archives: finding a great fic like this that's wonderfully incomplete and realizing that, as its last update was eight or so years ago, it probably will remain that way. Ah well. At least there's these six chapters of wonderfulness?

Seriously though, this is just heartbreaking and gorgeous. You have a great, natural progression of a relationship, and it's so believable. And how it ended here? Granted, seeing a resolution would have been great, but even here it was a great place for the last update to be. Sad as all else (egads that "goodbye"!), but still. Awesome story you had here, hun. Loved every moment of it. 3
DaGypsyGirl chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
I reaaaally love this story, I think it's really good! I know you havent updated in a long time but is there even a slight chance that you will? Please please pretty please? *insert pussinboots cute eyes*
Jiminez chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
Aww, you haven't seemed to have updated in quite some time. Do you plan on finishing the story? It's so good, and you're a really great writer!
Lady Akuma chapter 6 . 8/1/2006
WAH! Love your story... hope you update it soon D
ChocoBanana Parfait chapter 6 . 6/19/2006
ack..the ending of the sixth chapter is a stab in my heart..haha..xD

oh my goodness..this has got to be one of my favorite Ami/Zoi stories ever..wonderful job..xD

[[random sidenote..this story was first uploaded on my birthday..haha..xD]]
HeadGoddessOfSarcasm chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
UPDATE! Seriously. I hate it when there are cliff hangers, and I believe firmly the ending of chapter six counts as one.
Witchy-grrl chapter 6 . 5/8/2006
Wow, I do believe Ami/Zoicite is my absolute favorite senshi/shitennou pairing. :) They're just so cute together, because they're so different...I love them!

I do hope you're still planning to update this, because I love the pace of this story. It slowly builds up to the climax/betrayal, and I know when that comes, it'll be amazing. So, yeah, I look forward to more!
Nat chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
OK, you were right - we are not liking you for about 10 months already now :)

Please UPDATE!

This story is just too good to be abandoned
Serenearts chapter 6 . 2/7/2006
This was excellent! Please let Zoi be reborn so that him and Ami can have a happy ending unlike the one they had before.
Sapphire Midnight chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
Don't...you...dare! *deep glare*
serenitatis417 chapter 6 . 10/4/2005
omg that waas soo sweet n a bit sad...

plz plz continue!

thnxx!
ami zoicite fan chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
please update! i beg you.
sophia chapter 6 . 9/24/2005
love it.
Crystallynne chapter 6 . 9/3/2005
OMG! How could you leave me in a cliffhanger like that? AH! I can't wait for the next chapter! I'll be waiting patiently...I hope...
amy x zoicite chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
UPDATE! i want another chapter... please? i love this story! give me a nice ending i beg you...