Reviews for These Are the Days
Pyrobee chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
...Cloud's kinda a year older than Aerith. And business? No! Oh well, your story. It's going great so far. Two thumbs up.
StandByForSushi chapter 12 . 5/7/2006
i really liked your story! i think you're a good author :)
generic soda chapter 12 . 9/20/2005
you are the greatest squiffie writer that i read from (i think...) by far. im just speechless at how amazing your work is. i love it! i could read squiffies all day, but i just cant write them that well...
Alassea2 chapter 11 . 12/9/2004
YOU ROCK! Now I'm evcn more dedicated to Squffie than I was before! This is definitely one of m faves, especially since you kept the rating down at PG-13... I know a lot of poeple who would've gone overboard with... er... Yuffie's 'birthday present'. Anyways, Great Job!

cybertoodles!
kerricarri chapter 11 . 9/2/2004
that was the best Yuffie/Squall fic I've ever read... everything was perfectly written, packed with enough detail and one of the best college plots imaginable. everything was perfect and you put emotion in each and every word, you can imagine everything that happened in this story like it really was an anime, or a novel.

I hope you continue writing because you are one of the best FF fanfic authors that I've ever seen right next to LV, and LV writes so well but the why you write things in this story... I'm dazed right now... I read the whole story today because I just couldn't stop-I even put homework aside just to finish this

the world needs to know of you
Angelz chapter 11 . 7/12/2004
Write more, write more, write more. i luv ur story! write more, write more, write more! I'll be bac to see if you wrote more!
silentchill13 chapter 12 . 7/4/2004
I really like this story. I read it all in one sitting (something i never do) i just couldnt stop reading it!
Sea-EnigmaDare chapter 11 . 3/30/2004
Hi, very sweet story. Very touching. I was at the edge of my seat for nearly the whole story.
You're good (way better than me anyway), Keep it up.
Axa chapter 4 . 3/29/2004
NO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O! My spelling in my review died! What I *wrote* was FF 8,not 7! :sigh: Sorry,I get bothered over l'il things like that.
Anyway,another good chapter! Can't wait to read the next one. But right now I have to stop reading 'cause I'm dizzy from staring at the computer for so long. Bye! .
Axa chapter 3 . 3/29/2004
:nods head vigorously: Thanks for putting Rinoa in. I 've heard about her,and seen her in pictures. She does die in FF VI right? I' mnot sure,I still haven't found a decent summery for the game... But I did (sorta) know 'bout her and Squall. Any way,I'm rambling. This is really good! I love your stories! 0
hamstamasta chapter 11 . 3/27/2004
That was a great ending! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Kintora chapter 12 . 3/23/2004
Aw! I'm sorry that I'm a little late on reviewing your ficcie! I had gotten a new computer and couldn't get on for while. Oh Pou, but I loved the ending! Great job! Now all I gotta do is check out your sequel... Toodles!
pingpong867 chapter 12 . 3/7/2004
So, are you gonna have a party like you said you were going to if you got 100 reviews? You have 110, y'know. Lucky... ;)
Sqully chapter 11 . 3/7/2004
*blows nose loudly* That was so good! GOd, i hope you write a sequel! *sniffs*
classengurl chapter 12 . 3/7/2004
Thank you so much for thanking me! I truly love your work, and it has inspired me to write a fanfic of my own! I already have an ID here, as , so if you would read it whenever I get the fanfic up, I'd really appreciate it! Thank you so much again for writing such a great story. I can't wait for the sequel!